Best Mods?
Hello everyone!

I managed to downgrade my laptop at long last to Windows 7 OS
However I still have some "issues"
Performance of Source games drastically increased. I even can play HL2 DM online now. Not GMOD however... Still trying to fix that issue

Meanwhile, I decided to look out for good modifications out there
Mostly I am looking for Source Engine mods, but you can prefer mods for any other games you like
So from the recent ones I tried already a Black Snow and some good Cry Engine mods

The thing is that after hours of searching in ModdB I haven't found any good mods whatsoever
And judging from my own experience it is best to ask other people's opinion (about mods in particular)

So feel free to post names of any good mods from any games to share your opinion

Thank you
Any good mods from any games?
(01-15-2013, 03:20 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Any good mods from any games?

Exactly
I heard Doomdude is a good mod.

Have you heard of "There is no more room in hell?" It's a really good zombie mod for HL2 and it uses Source SDK base 2007.
Lead by example.
(01-15-2013, 03:26 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote: I heard Doomdude is a good mod.

Have you heard of "There is no more room in hell?" It's a really good zombie mod for HL2 and it uses Source SDK base 2007.

Yeah, I played a lot of popular Source engine mods
Black Mesa, NMRiH, Black Snow, Underhell etc

It's just that I played a lot of them by now and seem to cant find any new that would impress me

The thing is that I always find good mods not in TOP 20 but rather somewhere below TOP 100
I am basically tired of searching them myself
List of Source Engine Mods

Here you go.
RIP in Pepperonis.
I hear that Garry's Mod is pretty good.
The following 5 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow, ToasTie, Niimo, Gamesdude109, DoomDude1
(01-15-2013, 03:43 PM)ToasTie Wrote: List of Source Engine Mods

Here you go.

That's what I am talking about. I looked through at least 100 mods description pages and too lazy now to go further
The only good mods I want to play are upcoming ones
I hate to download mods then having to install them ,, I'm just too lazy to do so..

I have downloaded Loads of Oblivion mods,,, The tricky part is installing them ,, I am too fucking lazy :|

why can't they instantly go to the files ,, dammit...
Well, consider TES mods, my golden age was with Oblivion where I had around 60-70 mods running at a time, making the game VERY unstable. I even went so far to actually start making my own, so I've created 3-4 (minor NPC mods, too lazy to code any further).

I must say I've improved with Skyrim, I only have about 20 mods installed Tounge.