V33x in need of administration
Still, I see admins here and there in v33x. But it has just dropped to the mingebaggery it used to be before Sailnsky.
I spend most of my time on V33X and i see minges proppushing, Rdming, Cdming.
Salinsky need moderator already, he deserves it!
+support
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
The following 3 users Like Zealord's post:
  • Sanji, Verzyn, Disabled Angel
+support for Salinksy to get back.
As you are all saying, i thought that Salinsky was a great moderator, and he was also kind aswell. BRING HIM BACK, WE LOVED HIM! (:
Would like to see a new moderator which will be nice to moderate the severs, Also i thought sailinksy was good mod !
I support this completely. V33x has gone to the state where it's almost stressful to play so to speak. So many minges are trying their best to ruin the server, one day the server was in chaos; people were speeding recklessly, running people over on purpose, constant shooting, doom forting, just too many broken rules to state them all and when there are 40 people breaking rules, it becomes impossible to record it all and post a Ban request.

At this stage it seems as if Doom is taking on all the minges on v33x himself, I hardly see any other mod on the server other than him, Doom is doing a great job in my opinion but it's not enough, we need another moderator for the server.
It is pretty obvious that we need another moderator judging by the mass increase of Ban requests posted for v33x, I mean just check my last BR: Two people were prop killing each other and breaking NLR just to respawn and prop kill each other again.

Salinsky did an amazing job on keeping v33x minge free and I believe he has learnt his lesson, he deserves his second chance and with the holiday seasons, what better time than now? Salinsky despite him not having his moderator status anymore is doing a great job of keeping v33x clean, posting numerous BR on the forums, he must be the only person to post so many Ban requests that are just. I suggest you give Salinsky his second chance.

And if not giving Salinsky his moderator status then I "request" a moderator that actually goes on v33x, v2p doesn't need another mod. Quite frankly it's frustrating, the amount of mods that are on Fearless and the very small number that actually goes on v33x.

Either give Salinsky his moderator status back or give us a moderator that will actually go on v33x, it's not a demand it's more of a request to make v33x actually playable and give to the community.

Edit----- I forgot to mention about Zealord, he is the other mod that helps on v33x.
Lead by example.
[FL:RP] Salinsky Did a great job as moderator. It is good to have someone like him on the team.
Salinsky was a great moderator on v33x, he messed up once and I'm certain that he's learnt from that. Besides that mistake he was excellent at keeping v33x minge free.

I would really like it if he was re-promoted back to moderator status and it would benefit the server a lot!

EDIT: Inspired by Mr.Crucket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpOULjyy-n8
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Verzyn
Salinsky come back!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o