V33x in need of administration
Yet again we're at this point where v33x has declined into a mingefest, in short we need another moderator to be promoted that is constantly on v33x. When Salinsky was moderating he really cleaned up the place and you could play when there wasn't any moderators on (there was still a few minges but no where near as bad). Over the last few weeks v33x has really gone bad, I know all the fearless staff are doing they're best and I thank you for it but when you're only on for 30 minutes you get rid of 6-7 people then it just carries on once you've left. The evidence is there, the 20+ ban requests came from me within the short space of 3 hours game time and at least 10 per day. Ban requests ban them yes but until they are actually banned they can carry on ruining peoples roleplay which sucks. Could Soul and the FL staff possibly re consider the demotion that happened or make some more moderator promotions from within v33x. I believe if you could get an active person that plays v33x they could stop v33x's decent into mingery. Some of you may not agree with me but the constant fact is not many people that are active on the forums visit v33x so there isn't in a way many grounds you can say this isn't true, this is how I've seen it as a normal player without powers this is how it's been.
The following 2 users Like Disabled Angel's post:
  • Makarov, anders_gravgaard
Moderators / admins have a life aswell.
They can't be on the servers all the time.

But I do agree with what you say.
Hopefully they're already working on
A promotion soon enough.
Salinsky had V33x pretty much under controll.
The following 1 user Likes kakcraft's post:
  • Verzyn
Yeah Salinsky were always on V33x he made 10 BRs on 2 hours after he got demoted his a legend! But i think we could use players like him to be Promoted smart people who likes V33x and know the rules pretty damn good.. You could always set up admins to go on each server so instead of having 3 or 4 admins on V2d 1 or 2 moderators on V2p and zero on V33x (Wich i see sometimes) Admins could maybe think abit and go on the server that are low on Moderators/Admins at the momment they wanna join a server instead of just sitting down staring on the same server...
The following 1 user Likes Alphaey's post:
  • Verzyn
^
We need moderator to v33x, Salinsky back!
The following 2 users Like Viljo's post:
  • Makarov, Verzyn
Salinsky COME BACK! YOU ARE GOD DAMN AWESOME!
The following 1 user Likes EL3M3NeSTi's post:
  • Verzyn
+ support for getting salinsky back as mod, as he was a great one!
The following 1 user Likes Makarov's post:
  • Verzyn
To be honest, I agree with everyone. Salinsky has made vast amounts of BR's and instead of all the typing, he should be able to get his place back. Give him another chance.
I'm a very new member to FL:RP, but i have been playing alittle on V33x and what i saw was not other then alot of minges.. (Maybe bad luck) But anyway, I have seen salinsky as mod, and he actualy do a great job!

Easy told.. Salinsky for mod! Smile
Its true that Sali was always playing on v33x, with is abandoned from administration control.... Thats why I never playing there
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk