Donator Giveaway
I know, but I will know if they are a great rp'er by their contacts, and again, I can instantly lose 10$ if they have an accident on probation.
Steam Name: UTLonghorn12

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41812233

Hours on the Server: 380-ish

Bans: 1

Role play points: 13

Why you should get it: Never had donator before, mainly because I cannot afford it at the current time. I only have one ban in my history, and that was really a mix up, wasn't even 24 hours. I love passiveRP, and if you know me, you'd know I hate to take part in raids and contrafarms. I've done plenty of passiveRP shops like cactus stands and computer repair shops. I was a former member of FUMUKU Int'l, which participated in quite a few passiveRP events, like monorails and hotels. I try my hardest to not break the rules, even when others around me do. I love to roleplay as a police officer as well, and being allowed access to SS would make me the 'happiest person alive' (For lack of a better phrase.) That's about all i can say about myself.

Referrals: (Anyone who can tell me you are a good rp'er) Pretty much anyone in FUMUKU, Bombfire, Narcotic, Lt. Grub, Blackdog, pretty much anyone who's been apart of my roleplays.
LoneWolf, investing in Fearless' players since 2k12.
The following 3 users Like Birdie's post:
  • equal, HellShell, Nadrickk
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Santa Whoops

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30699063

Hours on the Server: 160

Bans: 7 (1 over 24hrs, none over a week.)

Role play points: I currently proudly own 6 RPP Smile

Why you should get it: Because I am in the Verenikin Family, which does lots and lots of passive RP, it mostly needs suits.
I also do Restaurant, Interview or Lottery RP often, where you can not be in a lousy T-shirt, can you? Smile
I have donated before, but I just ran out!

Referrals: (Anyone who can tell me you are a good rp'er) Verenikin, Ryder, Martti, and probably Zzzap.
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
It came very close, but I have decided that UTHLonghorn and Mathias Wins.
UTH- I have seen someof your rp's, and love your app, I think you have made an impression that will forever last in the FL Community.
Mathias- Man, it was a tough decision, and you came neck to neck with snow and Teh, and I seen you be very helpful ingame. You are the clear winner though Smile
Teh- Like I said ingame and just now, you have come neck to neck with Mathias and UTH, and you have earned my respect as a person and a player.
Birdie- That made me sad Sad
Emensty- I have never met you ingame, maybe once or twice, but I have heard some good things about you, and your rp's.
Slowrider- I have seen you in the game, doing some pretty awesome rp's. Again, very close to winning.
Mattey- I think I have seen you ingame, and you have been very honest, so that earns you my respect Smile
Ghost_walker: I have seen you rp ingame, and I have really enjoyed them, plus you have entertained me with some of your post Wink
whoopie- I come to respect you as a person, although seeing some of your bans happen, they have no relevance to me any longer and you were a close call.
Congrats UTH and Mathias.

Add me on steam [FL:RP]SantaWolf
Alright, congratsulations gentlemen!
It's a bummer that I did not win, but I am really happy for UTH and Mathias!

You are really nice for doing something like this, and it's really a good thing.
Especcialy when you've got an apply like UTH indeed.

+Rep will be given by me.

I have really changed, got some RP points and experiences, but I didn't expect to win anyways, well again, congratsulations and thank you for doing this!
Maybe see you next time,

Whoopie

PS. All of my bans were quite long ago, except for the punchwhore, but that wasn't me, dumb mistake yes I know bla bla okay bye!
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
(12-10-2012, 08:47 PM)whoopie Wrote: Alright, congratulations gentlemen!
It's a bummer that I did not win, but I am really happy for UTH and Mathias!

You are really nice for doing something like this, and it's really a good thing.
Especcialy when you've got an apply like UTH indeed.

I have really changed, got some RP points and experiences, but I didn't expect to win anyways, well again, congratulations and thank you for doing this!
Maybe see you next time,

Teh Time Rider
But, Captain Mathias.

Do you ever play Fearless anymore? I barely see you on the servers.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
He has became active again, I've seen him on several times
Congratz to the winners.

I think what you did here Lonewolf was a really cool thing and you earn my full respect for doing it!
Im glad i got to be a part of the competition and hope to play with you ingame Cheese