Donator Giveaway
I am giving donator to someone who does not currently have it. I have to trust you and respect you as a role player, and you cannot have donator currently.
Application:
Steam Name:

Steam ID:

Hours on the Server:

Bans:

Role play points:

Why you should get it:

Referrals: (Anyone who can tell me you are a good rp'er)

That's the app. Please leave it below and I will consider.
The following 1 user Likes LoneWolf's post:
  • Rpg0986
Steam Name: [FL:RP] HellsSanta / [FL:RP] HellShell

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:42365063

Hours on the Server: Almost 400 ( 391 )

Bans: 3, my last ban was about 7 months ago. And none of them were over the 24 hours.

Role play points: 2

Why you should get it: Well, I need my donator status for the RP's I do, I can't be a banker if I am wearing a citizen his clothes, I need a suit. I just really need it for my RP's, I had done RP's in the past but I couldn't continue because I didn't have the proper clothes. I wanted to join in to a RP event but I needed a suit, which kinda sucks if you're not a donator and if you don't have 10 RP points ( or more, for the gasmask ).
So, I should get it because it's one of the only ways I can do reall passive RP's,.

Referrals: Narcotic maybe? Dubple RW, Flaminator, Hostage./

And, it's very nice from you to make a thread like this for people Wink
Steam Name: Fultzy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42793994

Hours on the Server: 835

Bans: 7

Role play points: 25

Why you should get it: Because I havent been a donator in a long time and I fit the trusted and good roleplayer model you are requesting Smile

Referrals: Anyone
Meh, trying won't kill me.

Steam Name: [CM] BombFrosty

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42191491

Hours on the Server: 542

Bans: 8

Role play points: 6

Why you should get it: I used to have donator status before having it expire, I loved the ability to wear suits, since it opens up countle opportunities to RP in a unique way. If possible, I would buy my own donator status, but I'm currently saving up for a better laptop (Intel HD Graphics, FTW.). It'll be much appreciated if you give me the donator pack. <3

Referrals: Fuzzi, Futrstyl, Theomenz, Knight, Smiles, Gamesdude, a couple of admins.
Fultzy won. Another in 2 weeks
Fultzy- You are a known and trusted member among the community and I think you sincerely deserve this.
BombFire- You applied to late. Sorry, but Fultzy already won.
HellShell- I have heard some nnot so good things about you and you seem very nice, but try and clear your reputation first.
Narotic- Thanks Blush I try and help people as much as possible.
Keep on with those apps!
The following 1 user Likes LoneWolf's post:
  • Fultz
Nice of you to do this.
Sorry for asking, but what kind of negative things?
I think HellShell deserved it most Smile I've seen them do quite well in some things and whenever I come across him he seems to be nice!
Steam Name:[FL:RP]Hidde[NL]

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:27718147

Hours on the Server: 230+-

Bans: 13

Role play points: 1

Why you should get it: Because i always dreamed about wearing a suit for roleplay and stuff that i could do with donator stats. I think i should have it because i really can roleplay, and i'd like to have some more ingame money (Because now i'm really broke). I'd really appreciate it if u are kind enough to give it to me. Thanks for reading!

Referrals: Zzzapp. (gave me a RP point) (Anyone who can tell me you are a good rp'er)
Hidde, I am sorry I cannot give you the donator. Baca use of your ban count, you could be banned in a second and I would lose 10$. I hope you understand.