Donator Giveaway
Go Rolorox!
(05-31-2013, 03:46 PM)Red Orchestra Wrote: Referrals: (Anyone who can tell me you are a good rp'er)

Generaiton , Rumble . Pechuvary , Griim , Martin mr_rowan13 , Doctor Kula , Fiblez , Nuka , whoopie , Infernaw , mr-rowan 13 , Sideways . Qatar 948 , RANDOMlagFTW , Johnny the Hedgehog , StillAlive , NaVi , Flux , Rayne , Adman , GerogeTheBoy , SoulRipper

a lot of people .. im tired to write them down ;p

I call bullshit and you can't even spell some of their names right.
The following 1 user Likes Disabled Angel's post:
  • Salinsky
Steam Name:
[OH-G]OG Harry Ford tha Thug

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:30868541

Hours on the Server:

Bans:
Role play points:
Why you should get it:
Because I want to look badass in a suit and not like a cheap ass fool in my Corvette. Real G's need to be wearing that LV and not some thrift shop clothes. Also people can take me serious. And 100 big ones isn't that bad.
Referrals: anyone.
Go rolorox!

Btw red orchestra when did i tell you was good rper? (I never seen you before) xP
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • Disabled Angel
Steam Name: Toxic Wobbles

Steam ID: Steam_0:0:54434032

Hours on the Server: 154

Bans:0

Role play points:3

Why you should get it: Well recently I have been introducing all my friends to Cityrp and I want to introduce to my friends how amazing donator is so they may purchase them. I could use this because I am broke as sh*t and suits really help me do rps and getaway from cops when I am hiding. (That is if they follow the metagame rule) Currently I am trying to reach 5 rp points with my friends and the donator money and suits help me significantly with the rps. This would cover for like my whole summer which is where I spend most of my time playing Cityrp. Saying furthermore would make me sound like a kiss ass but I appreciate you giving donator status to those who do not have them.

Referrals: BombFire, Wwee,Grub, Fultzy, spartanjunior, Infernaw, Adman, and Pechvarry.
Alright, this has been finished, but I never got around to it. I will request to keep this thread open, in case I do something like this again.
Alexia won.