Yes.
Ahoy hoy Mr Armless

A whole new dish of newbies has been tossed out of the oven.
I do believe it is our right, no- our DUTY to consume these delicious sugary treats. What could possibly be used to "push" the dryness of the biscuits... Water might not be good enough, we need something more aromatic. What about... Tea?
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
Welcome back to you.
Ahoy! X Armless Gamer X! Welcome t' t' family!

I hope you have a really great time here on Fearless but o' course, thar be some rules you need t' follow on t' server, so we all can have a great time. Go and visit t' rules section
And also thar be actually a “guide for roleplay”, check that out to, it´s really good
Go check out t' Bugs and Suggestions section t' suggest a thin' for t' servers or post a bug you find in t' Cityrp!
When you become more “in to” rp here on FL go check out t' clan page, so you can maybe apply t' a clan that might interest you!
If you want to support Fearless I would recommend donate!

Hope t' see you in-game. If you have any more question, just pm, ARRR!!!
The following 1 user Likes Apex's post:
  • Biowulf
(12-06-2012, 10:45 PM)Apex Wrote: Ahoy! X Armless Gamer X! Welcome t' t' family!

I hope you have a really great time here on Fearless but o' course, thar be some rules you need t' follow on t' server, so we all can have a great time. Go and visit t' rules section
And also thar be actually a “guide for roleplay”, check that out to, it´s really good
Go check out t' Bugs and Suggestions section t' suggest a thin' for t' servers or post a bug you find in t' Cityrp!
When you become more “in to” rp here on FL go check out t' clan page, so you can maybe apply t' a clan that might interest you!

That spam, you don't know everyone from the server do you?..
(12-07-2012, 12:46 AM)Asuma Wrote:
(12-06-2012, 10:45 PM)Apex Wrote: Ahoy! X Armless Gamer X! Welcome t' t' family!

That spam, you don't know everyone from the server do you?..

It was meant to be sarcastic, I've been playing with Armless before Wink
Sexeh.