Yes.
Ill keep this all short. Its been about a month and a half since my computer broke but its now been fixed properly. Just wanted to put out there that you will be seeing alot more of me on the servers as of now. Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
Hello and welcome to the serv- Oh wait... you were here earlier.

Glad to see you back I suppose Smile.
Hello Armless Gamer, seeing as its your first time playing Fearless, you may want to invest in a Trabant and to read the rules. Welcome.

Teehee.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Hello X Armless Gamer X ! Welcome to the family!

I hope you have a really great time here on Fearless but of course, there are some rules you need to follow on the server, so we all can have a great time. Go and visit the rules section
And also there are actually a “guide for roleplay”, check that out to, it´s really good
Go check out the Bugs and Suggestions section to suggest a thing for the servers or post a bug you find in the Cityrp!
When you become more “in to” rp here on FL go check out the clan page, so you can maybe apply to a clan that might interest you!
If you want to support Fearless I would recommend donate!

Hope to see you in-game. If you have any more question, just pm me!
The following 2 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • Mahti, equal
Arn't you that guy who ows me 50k?
Oh shit long time man!!!! welcome<3
Finnaly!
we started to miss you See you soon!

(12-04-2012, 09:31 PM)Biowulf Wrote: Hello X Armless Gamer X ! Welcome to the family!

I hope you have a really great time here on Fearless but of course, there are some rules you need to follow on the server, so we all can have a great time. Go and visit the rules section
And also there are actually a “guide for roleplay”, check that out to, it´s really good
Go check out the Bugs and Suggestions section to suggest a thing for the servers or post a bug you find in the Cityrp!
When you become more “in to” rp here on FL go check out the clan page, so you can maybe apply to a clan that might interest you!

Lol.. his computer was broken don't you know Armless :O?
(12-04-2012, 10:59 PM)Asuma Wrote: Finnaly!
we started to miss you See you soon!

(12-04-2012, 09:31 PM)Biowulf Wrote: Hello X Armless Gamer X ! Welcome to the family!

Lol.. his computer was broken don't you know Armless :O?

Obvious sarcasm is obvious.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Rayokan, Dubwub
Yay! Cheese
Armless ^^ Welcome back buddy.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub