Regarding racism/homophobia, staff punishments vs player punishments, etc.
(12-04-2012, 04:23 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: It just words...

Surely it's just words, but if you are a white heterosexual man; why would you care?
The words itself is indeed loaded but it depends on how you use them.
You may even use it as a mere joke to your friends.
But...
You should always have in mind that people might get offended and you,
me and everyone should respect that.
Anyway, PrivateToast, before this turns into a flame war, if you were black, and some white guy walked past saying the word n***r, would you say 'Just words'?
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
I would on be offended if someone called me homophobic, I've long ago adapted to being called very rude language (admins have the worst problems with it, trust me).
(12-04-2012, 07:55 PM)PrivateToast Wrote:
(12-04-2012, 04:31 PM)StillAlive Wrote:
(12-04-2012, 04:23 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: It just words...

Actually, that's not right.
Words have a meaning and so does everything behind them. I sure hope you realize that or else you're really going to have a bad time.
Those people who find the words offensive why are they even on the internet then...

Well that's another thing and doesn't really have anything to do with what you wrote first. "It's just words" is just like saying, that you can say what you want to who you want, which you can't .

It's just like freedom of speech. You're allowed to say what you want, but there are still some restrictions. Besides, saying that it's the internet is not really a good argument -> The internet isn't necessarily full of hate speech and racism.
(12-04-2012, 08:09 PM)NukaBomb Wrote: Anyway, PrivateToast, before this turns into a flame war, if you were black, and some white guy walked past saying the word n***r, would you say 'Just words'?

I know for sure Toast doesn't give a damn what people think of him.
The following 2 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • equal, Grub
(12-04-2012, 08:26 PM)Zzzzap Wrote:
(12-04-2012, 08:09 PM)NukaBomb Wrote: Anyway, PrivateToast, before this turns into a flame war, if you were black, and some white guy walked past saying the word n***r, would you say 'Just words'?

I know for sure Toast doesn't give a damn what people think of him.

Probs why hes saying 'just words'
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
I really don't give a flying shit about what people think of me, and so should anyone of you. It's the internet for gods sake. If you can't even take shit on the internet, how were you ever to survive outside your house. With real confrontation. Were you also going to cry on someone 's shoulder about how someone called you a bad word, and that it hurt your precious feelings. Well boohoo.

Everyone is just too butthurt about comments. Don't make such a huge deal of it.
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • PrivateToast
This is indeed the internet.

This is also www.fearlessrp.net

Soul has decided not to allow any form of discrimination, racism, homophobia etc.

When using Fearless, abide by Fearless' rules. If you want to go on other websites and call everyone a N***er or F*G then go ahead and do so.
I've seen black people who calling them self for n**as and each other for n**as.

And for homosexual people why should they be mad? should heterosexual people be mad cause some homosexual calling them hereto? Should white people be mad cause black people call them for white people or white trash etc etc? This is endless and will always stay equal for both sexuality and skin colored parties.
The following 1 user Likes PrivateToast's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington

But if it was a black guy saying it then they would not care...

This makes no sense because it is possible to be racist against your own race.