s.J.
Its My Birthday! 
Alot of new players nowadays so I guess I'd introduce myself.
I'm s.J. and have been on this server for quite some while now.
I quit a little more than a year ago after being an admin for 2 years because of a special situation.
I'm back now just on the forums might see me sometimes on the servers if I'm not like 49th in queue.

I found this server cause I got bored of owning scrubbas on darkRP with another person who has joined FL aswell and made it pretty high up aswell.
And I've been here ever since.
-Signature removed-
Hello s.J ! Welcome to the family!

I hope you have a really great time here on Fearless but of course, there are some rules you need to follow on the server, so we all can have a great time. Go and visit the rules section Wink
And also there are actually a “guide for roleplay”, check that out to, it´s really good Wink
Go check out the Bugs and Suggestions section to suggest a thing for the servers or post a bug you find in the Cityrp!
When you become more “in to” rp here on FL go check out the clan page, so you can maybe apply to a clan that might interest you!
If you want to support Fearless I would recommend donate!

Hope to see you in-game. If you have any more question, just pm me! Smile

Btw, better now Adman haha?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(11-24-2012, 06:57 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Hello s.J ! Welcome to the family!

I hope you have a really great time here on Fearless but of course, there are some rules you need to follow on the server, so we all can have a great time. Go and visit the rules section Wink
And also there are actually a “guide for roleplay”, check that out to, it´s really good Wink
Go check out the Bugs and Suggestions section to suggest a thing for the servers or post a bug you find in the Cityrp!
When you become more “in to” rp here on FL go check out the clan page, so you can maybe apply to a clan that might interest you!

Wow you serious.

Anyways, welcome back you ricky

I think you're a bit confused, he is an Ex-admin. I think he knows the rules..

Anyways, welcome back!
The following 5 users Like GhostRider's post:
  • BambusBo, yarrrs, KatNotDinner, 7rozen_7ear_, Dr Tomorrow
Welcome back my old friend, may the minges have mercy on your soul.
The following 2 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • s.J., yarrrs
What's good niglet?

Lol mate, I'm rather sure I'm not gonna need your help I'm even wondering if you read what I wrote you ricky.
The bigger your postcount the bigger your e-peen
PS: I won't have any more questions I didn't have any to start with.
-Signature removed-
Welcome back S.J!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Welcome back Senne,

I am looking forward to roleplaying with you if that is what you are here for.

See you on the server!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Thanks and yea you might see me on the server sometimes but not when I'm 35th in queue en forget that I'm queued so I have to reenter it every 5 minutes.
-Signature removed-