Queue added to Servers
Cant you fix so when you disconnect, when you tries to rejoin the server (something crashed) the server "holds" a slot for you like for 2 minutes? Would be really cuz.. ye. You understand.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I think this was made with good intentions, but personally I think it wasn't worth it to add. Lately I've jumped from #1 -> #10 and even farther. Like what was said above me, I perferred the 'dog eat dog way to join'.
(11-25-2012, 08:51 PM)CookieMasterz Wrote:
(11-25-2012, 08:42 PM)xILLUMINATIxSWAGx Wrote: i think people enjoyed the dog eat dog way to join before better than queue... well the majority at least

Dog eat dog? wat.

Whats a dog eat dog

as in everybody fighting to join by spamming join. idk lol
i relly like it Wink its a great addon to the server´s well it migth be abit bugged sometimes.. when im number 4 in the line suddenly im 6 ... -.-¨
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
I fu**ing hate it..
The following 1 user Likes PrivateToast's post:
  • racerfan
(11-26-2012, 01:48 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: I fu**ing hate it..
I haven't experienced any bugs, it is just working fine for me, i just rejoin within 5 mins and i just go down with the queue as it's supposed to be. Why do other people have bugs, and not me at all?..
I'm not having any bugs at all.
(11-26-2012, 01:48 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: I fu**ing hate it..
Having to click join every five minutes is EXTREMELY annoying. I've experienced finally being first in queue, and then get booted from it because I waited 6 minutes. Seriously, no one's going to sit around their computer-screen for half an hour spamming join!