I got my 10th ban
Don't want it to sound exaggerating
But it's up to you whether you believe me or not

I don't know about you Doomdude
But Englush is just never easy for me
Don't know, maybe because Englush is my 4th language
Or just because it wasn't that long since I started learning it

But if that's what you call "dreadfully hard to read" than I tell you it's still NOT
I have seen much worse which are not dreadfully bad, but rather impossible to read
Do not exaggerate that you cannot understand what he writes

Although yeah, rafaelk1998 I would really prefer you starting to correct your grammar, writing in capital letters when starting new sentence and do not use anything to shorten your word, just because you are typing fast (e.g. ihave nt dun a shit111 cuz is not my fawult)

Give guy a chance/time. I know he will improve it
You can always just ask nicely people to write nicely without so called "grammar nazi"
i dont have a good grammar and some because as i said i type fast ....secondly i like to make word shorten like really - rly because i am used to ttype them in many games like lol (league of legens) and team fortress and generally to many games..and oof course i didnt make this post to fic my grammar ..i did it because i want to tell to people i got 10 banned (i am not rly happy) and now i got banned for +4 months ...and now i am trying to tell KillJoy that it was random and i have make 2 unban requests but no admin response yo my thread ...neither StillAlive nor KillJoy and i am waiting for about 2 days ?!

ohh and yeah /...can u call me Narrow ....rafaelk1998 its i name that i didnt really want to add it and its foolish..and now i cant change it
[Image: 170362fc-4ed1-4f0c-b4ed-225044c9fe88.jpg]
Ok Narrow
First if all
If you wish to change your name than this thread can help you
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12058

And, most of people do enjoy typing fast because they are used to it
I understand perfectly what you mean
But also most of FL community members dislike fast typing style/bad grammar
And already when they see first sentence, they are refusing to read it (which I find stupid)
Mainly because of reason people keep stating "this is hard/annoying to read"

About your unban request
Do not make another unban request immideatly after the first one has been denied
Administrative staff (some of them) do refuse to read "fast typing style" text too
Probably another reason why they don't respond
And lastly if they are certain (admins) or if they were eye witnesses of what you done (in terms of rule breaking) than you better not argue with them about that any further. You must accept the fact that you broken the rule and don't lie them in the face when they already know the truth
This will just make things much worse

Hope it helped
(10-01-2012, 07:13 PM)Dylan Wrote: -snip-

Fair enough, I admit that scourge was an exaggerated term to use. I may have overreacted due to the terrible 'chav' culture with which we face in British society today where in far too many areas, education and responsibility come second to how 'tough' and 'badboy' you are.

I also made the mistake of overestimating his age, which I believe is fourteen.

@rafaelk1998 Even after everything that has been said, you still choose to type quickly. Just a tip, typing fast is acceptable in text speak, but realistically, if you want to be taken seriously here and actually write a proper unban request when the time comes it is advisable that you take the time to create full sentences and try to spell words as fully as you can. We have a lot of foreign speaking people here, with whom English was not their first language and still write it well enough that it seems they were British. (dafuq, Dylan's not English?!)
(10-02-2012, 04:37 AM)rafaelk1998 Wrote: i dont have a good grammar and some because as i said i type fast ....secondly i like to make word shorten like really - rly because i am used to ttype them in many games like lol (league of legens) and team fortress and generally to many games..and oof course i didnt make this post to fic my grammar ..i did it because i want to tell to people i got 10 banned (i am not rly happy) and now i got banned for +4 months ...and now i am trying to tell KillJoy that it was random and i have make 2 unban requests but no admin response yo my thread ...neither StillAlive nor KillJoy and i am waiting for about 2 days ?!

ohh and yeah /...can u call me Narrow ....rafaelk1998 its i name that i didnt really want to add it and its foolish..and now i cant change it

I didn't see a single comma or period in that sentence. Except the amazing amounts of "..."
Instead of posting how you got your 10th ban, You should have posted this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7QQdmT3n...r_embedded
The following 1 user Likes Jamie's post:
  • GRiiM
@ Tomorrow Oh, do not misunderstand me, I don't find his text extremely hard to read, I am merely pointing out to the fact that some people just refuse to put any effort in their posts.

@ Jamie But,but... why would you, anyone, want to post that?
(10-02-2012, 08:54 AM)Jamie Wrote: -snip-

What the...
(10-01-2012, 04:46 PM)rafaelk1998 Wrote: I GOT 10 BAND ...TOO PITTY

I'll get the alcohol.

In the meantime:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GXb8WXkw6I
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”