I got my 10th ban
I GOT 10 BAND ...TOO PITTY
Why the fuck should you be proud of having 10 bans... Fgfgfsfs
nice
Shut up meg
The following 3 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, Fiddlestiiicks, The_Alpha_Dog
idk ...i finnaly got 10 bans ..i am a badboy..yeah
You've got a few months to think this over now and reconsider your attitude.
i have changed attitude since my 9th ban ..the 10th was completely accidentally ...why u got my ban to 34 days ....not fair ....i dont say i am have still bad attitude..that not fair
Oh no, it's not 34 days, it's 4 months. Just a glitch with the bans page, the highest number it shows is 34 days.
Really now ?!?!!? are u kidding me!!!that not a fair ban dude ....i just wwant to tell to people i got 10 bans .....i realy didnt except this response from admins.and especially for super admins
The fact that it was 4 hours at first was an accident, so don't worry about it.
Your attitude is actually the scourge of society these days. Thinking that 'naughty', disrespectful and anti-social behaviour is 'cool'.

(10-01-2012, 04:53 PM)rafaelk1998 Wrote: i am a badboy..yeah

This proves my point, having a ban, let alone 10, is nothing to be proud of.

But if there is free food, I'll come to your party.

(10-01-2012, 05:02 PM)rafaelk1998 Wrote: Really now ?!?!!? are u kidding me!!!that not a fair ban dude ....i just wwant to tell to people i got 10 bans .....i realy didnt except this response from admins.and especially for super admins

You did not make this thread to 'inform' people of having 10 bans, you displayed it in an arrogant way that could even be seen as proud of having such a large number of bans.