I got my 10th ban
ok see i made this thread for fun ..i just want to tell i got 10 bans ,,,i didnt mean i celbrate it ....cant u stop being serius sometimes?and zzzzzap ....looooool and i dont care what theid is

can the owner ..or co owner solve this thing ...
(10-01-2012, 05:40 PM)rafaelk1998 Wrote: i didnt mean i celbrate it

The reason everyone reacted to you the way they did, is because you were coming across as celebrating your bans. Even making out it was something to be proud of.
And also, if you feel you should be unbanned, use the proper section.
And best to actually put some effort into structuring your sentences, may I ask where you come from?
i will not type again what i said ..plz read my thread about the first thing u said and i am from greece

and i dont think that the country i born has anything to do about this problem for the ban

and think from other way killjoy ...i cant leave without garrys mod for 4 months ..u want me die!!!u want me play League of legends...?i am bored...come on now ...my life depends on garrys mod ...i eat the last ban accidentaly ...and no fair ....i amde unabn request but no one responde....it was accident ...i have an other attitude u have to believe me
I asked where you are from because clearly English is not your first language, thus it is explainable (though not an excuse) for the grammar.
You know a lot of words though.
i know that lol ....i have awful grammar because i type fast and i dont think about my grammar
[Image: 582826.jpg]

Derp, made a minor grammar mistake
Can we ban this guy?
Nah, just kidding. I'm not up for condoning uncertified actions. Shouldn't be punished until he has broken any rules.
Let me say, congratulations on your 10 bans! How far do you think you can push it until you get permed?
Also, oh my gosh, Zzzap, stop being so sirius,,,,,

(10-01-2012, 06:04 PM)rafaelk1998 Wrote: i know that lol ....i have awful grammar because i type fast and i dont think about my grammar

I honestly doubt that was the reason.

(10-01-2012, 05:04 PM)Adman Wrote: Your attitude is actually the scourge of society these days. Thinking that 'naughty', disrespectful and anti-social behaviour is 'cool'.

(10-01-2012, 04:53 PM)rafaelk1998 Wrote: i am a badboy..yeah

This proves my point, having a ban, let alone 10, is nothing to be proud of.

But if there is free food, I'll come to your party.

(10-01-2012, 05:02 PM)rafaelk1998 Wrote: Really now ?!?!!? are u kidding me!!!that not a fair ban dude ....i just wwant to tell to people i got 10 bans .....i realy didnt except this response from admins.and especially for super admins

You did not make this thread to 'inform' people of having 10 bans, you displayed it in an arrogant way that could even be seen as proud of having such a large number of bans.

Please, that's a gross exaggeration and overanalysis of him. We can deduce from his name he's probably not more than 14, possibly 13. Armed with that knowledge, we can put up the hypothesis that he is either just a teeny bit immature for his age, or he is just playing a very, very cleverly acted ruse on us (which I doubt). The immaturity of his age puts him at.. Let's say, the maturity of an average 10, 11 year old. And let's face it, every 10, 11 year old is allowed to have these kinds of "badboi" stupid-ass attitude problems/thoughts. Hell, I had them at that age (11, 12. Not 13, 14), when I was an all-non-American Call Of Duty kid on the consoles, disrespecting everyone I could.
His train of thought or even attitude is not the scourge of modern society, he's just a child. Give him a few years, and he might actually look back and think "Huh.. I was a real douchebag then".
But with all that said and done, would his behaviour really be the scourge of society? I guess you can say, that if he has/had the same attitude on the real world, as he does here, it might be a serious problem. But let's look at "John Gabriel's Internet Dickwad Theory", that states that any person with an audience and anonymity is bound to be a douchebag at some point, we can assume, that this may also be a reason for doing so. And with all that, his behaviour isn't even close to being a scourge upon society, if we are going to take it in those terms, John Gabriels Internet Dickwad Theory also applies to older audiences, who also partake in the same kind of fruitless slandering, I doubt anyone would call their attitude a "scourge" (even you, yourself, Adman).

Now, I may come off as incredibly arrogant, calling him immature, making a separate age for maturity and age, but that's how I operate, yo. I hardly have anything better to work with, as there's not much psycho-to-analyse here.

tl;dr Kid's just young. Give him some time and he'll grow up and realize his errors. Or not.

(10-01-2012, 05:49 PM)rafaelk1998 Wrote: ..u want me die!!!

That could certainly be an option. To be serious, though. If we assume you are from '98, you are only 2 years younger than me. Dear god, man, fix that grammar. It's just horrible.
Dylan
You might judge people's age or behavior
But grammar is not what you can actually dip in to
I am 17. I do have bad grammar and that's not because of your obvious reasons that you always list
That's because I started learning English 2 years ago
Back then it was really awful (hell it is good now either)
I must say that some people REFUSE to understand or read anyone's message just because of the grammar. In the first days it really did irritated me
And I hated those arrogant (sorry if its wrong definition) people who literally did refused to read message if they know that certain person had a bad grammar
Basically what in trying to tell you personally is that grammar is not what you should judge people for at international forums for people thought the world who's native language isn't English

And rafaelk1998
1) put your real age in your age section
2) as I said before there is nothing funny or no reason at all to celebrate things like that
If you are outraged or really mad/sad about your ban length than you should calm down and probably discuss it with admins
3) as if you say that it was unfair, it's best to post Unban request and you just might get unbanned (by putting some serious effort into it)
(10-01-2012, 09:03 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: Snip

Hah, please. His nationality has NOTHING to do with that grammar. It is just all-round TERRIBLE. Any language consisting of the latin alphabet, he is horrific at the grammar. I'd let it slide if it was just the words, like "surprice" or something like that, but the fact that he makes dots after a sentence is over (like this) ...and starts a new sentence without capital letters and without space between the dots is an entirely different matter, that nationality has nothing to do with.

Furthermore, I am not English, or even natively English-speaking in any way, yet I possess fairly good english-speaking and writing skills, nationality is nothing but a lazy excuse. I will accept it in some cases, but in this one, nationality just doesn't cut it. If he was writing the same way in his native language, his teacher would kill him- or herself out of depression.
Furthermore, he himself stated before, that the reason for his grammar is because "he types too fast", so the whole nationality argument goes straight out the window. I guess I can only criticise him for not taking the time to proof-read what he's written, or for not being able to conjure up a comprehensible sentence without having to go back and edit it.

Furthermore, I think I have the right to interpret what he writes even more than most here, seeing as I have even analysed his behaviour from his posts.

But to be entirely fair, that was just a straw-man argument. I never built any argument based on his grammar. I simply jabbed him a few times with the pointy stick, that is called the grammar nazi.
Seeing how this thread is one of the rare ones not engulfed in a huge flame war, I shall participate as well.

To Dylan: I must say, I am quite impressed with the amount of rational thought you have put in the psychoanalysis of rafaelk1998, impressive work. Although I feel your efforts have been in vain, seeing the creator of the OP, hell the general public of the server could not care less - which is a slight problem ( I do, almost started studying psychology ).

And about the grammar, English is not that hard. Hell, it's my second language, and I believe I have adequate skills to participate in a thoughtful conversation. No one is going to bring out the flame hammer if you make a few spelling mistakes, but occasionally some posts are just dreadfully hard to read. These are international forums, but please take into consideration that the English language is practically considered the prefered international language. Everything considered, the difficulties, the primary languages, you live in the 21st century, you have a lot of technology at your disposal in order to make sure your posts are at least readable.