FL | Prop Hunt
I have played on prop hunt server in gmod where the props motion werent delayed. So this is possible Smile
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

OBEY THE TOMATO...
(12-27-2010, 04:44 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: Running around as a Turtle is win* Cheese
I've played prop hunt a long time ago, and the prop wasn't like that at all. It was like you were the prop..

I think thats the point.
Yeah, but with the motion lagg it doesent feel like you "really are the turtle" xD
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

OBEY THE TOMATO...
If I wanted to find a prop, I would open my Q menu.
Mega lol.

I'm getting used to the prophunt gamemode now th, must remember to stay still while I'm a prop, and shoot anything that moves if I'm a hunter Tounge
(12-30-2010, 08:16 PM)Hoot37 Wrote: If I wanted to find a prop, I would open my Q menu.

There is no Q menu on prophunt. You press the button E on what prop you see in the map..
You don't get the joke do you,
Hunting for a prop, looking for a prop, i.e. prophunt..

The props are in the Q menu...
A tip in prop hunt that the most knows about: If you want to check if a prop is a prop or a player by not shooting at it and losing health, you should push it. If it moves when you push it, it's a prop. If it doesn't.... well.... shoot it! >:3
And I've been on a prop hunt server where the owner had added several sounds to the gameplay. If you pushed F3, you played the sound loud.
It was like "saying a little Pip" in hide and seek if you know what i'm saying Smile