FL | Prop Hunt
[Image: ximg.php?fid=16385416]

Prop Hunt server

Today we got a new server: A Prop Hunt server. The server has 20 slots and will get updated regularly.

What is Prop Hunt?
In Prop Hunt there are 2 teams: the Hunters and the props. The hunters has to search the props. The props needs to hide as good as possible. Hunter seek for those who changed into props. It's Hide'n'seek style.

FL is a Roleplay community, isn't it?
Yes, our main server is the CityRP server and has priority 1. You can see this as secondairy server. It's to give our members some choices.

IP address
213.229.65.89:27030

[Image: 218d8d91a9620cebcc6e3f695433c0dd.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Is cs office the only one we use ?
Or do we use various maps ?
(12-26-2010, 10:19 PM)Kenny Wrote: Is cs office the only one we use ?
Or do we use various maps ?
Every 20 minutes the players can choose what map they want. They can choose from:

cs_office, de_dust2, cs_assault, cs_compound, cs_havana, cs_italy, cs_militia, de_aztec, de_cbble, de_chateau, de_dust, de_inferno, de_nuke, de_piranesi, de_prodigy, de_tides and de_train
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Thats a nice big selection Tounge.
Later on once the server has been running for a month or two we should think about adding more from garrysmod.org.
I already posted the IP and Sniper made it a sticky Tounge

Can we not just keep a list of the IP's on there?
(12-26-2010, 11:31 PM)[FL:RP]Shark Wrote: Can we not just keep a list of the IP's on there?

Of course Smile But why not make a thread ABOUT Prop Hunt so people know what it is Smile I'd never heard of it before today ... Tounge
Sames Tounge

Big release like this and a list of IPs xD
I LOVE PROP HUNT! =D
Hope the server will be crowded with people in the future Tounge

BUT!! Huge drawback... when you walk, the prop/cleiner hangs a littlebit, like its a littlebit slow.. it's like the prop is attached to your noclip with a rubber band xD .... D: And that makes me go #!@$&?!

Please fix so it will be like normal gameplay without the movement delay on props. Smile
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

OBEY THE TOMATO...
(12-27-2010, 01:27 PM)heinze Wrote: BUT!! Huge drawback... when you walk, the prop/cleiner hangs a littlebit, like its a littlebit slow.. it's like the prop is attached to your noclip with a rubber band xD .... D: And that makes me go #!@$&?!

Before I had GMOD I played Prop hunt on COD4 xD
And on that mod all prop hung back slightly.
Its where my first of many names PropMasta came around cause I played it loads and ended up eventually winning most games, This would be awesome if lots of people play =D (fingers crossed).
Running around as a Cinder Block = win xD
Running around as a Turtle is win* Cheese
I've played prop hunt a long time ago, and the prop wasn't like that at all. It was like you were the prop..