Religious views.
Still any respectful person wouldnt even make such joke,knowing that it would offend somebody,im not suggesting that im offended by anyway by this since im ahteist,but still,you should know what i mean.
I really wouldnt like to keep up this argument up,we don't need to get this thread closed or start flaming because of this.

Edit,if you didnt get this then,this wasnt for the umad,this was for the video post.
IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]

The following 1 user Likes LowerFlowerPower's post:
  • WorldWideCoffee
I didnt mean any offense in what I said at all, im just tired of religious debates appearing around the world.

Especially on FL because it leads to stupid shit.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My true view:

KEEP THY RELIGION TO THYSELVES.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 1 user Likes WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • earl
I am a huge supporter of Christianity truthfully.
To be more specific I am Baptist.
I am not as loyal as I use to be with going to church every Sunday but we try to get there as much as possible.
How can you not believe in the Lord Christ?

God Bless You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGW0ZWabA9Q
Put it on 3:00 and watch
The following 3 users Like Fultz's post:
  • WorldWideCoffee, TC224, Grub
coffee.... what?

*quote*I didnt mean any offense in what I said at all, im just tired of religious debates appearing around the world.Especially on FL because it leads to stupid shit.*quote*

*quote*Terribly sorry you cant take a joke kind sir.

But if you haven't realized, Religion on its own and the whole debate is a joke.*quote*

dont be a hippocritical hippo and start shit and then say you dont like starting shit :L
Religion debates are a joke. There is no winner, no one budges their beliefs. It is pointless. The only way you debate is to try and convert and religion is the hardest thing to make people believe into. All this will do is result into flaming. There is no other way around it. If you get two people who believe in their thoughts 100% then it is pointless. You can list multiple persuasive ideals, but that will not matter. EVER
This thread was a bad idea...
The following 1 user Likes jammi's post:
  • Haarek
I think you should wership me and my Russian godlessness
(this is as joke and not to be put over your own beliefs.however if you do want to wership me...)
PS:i hate my laptops keyboard/this took me 5min totype
(06-12-2012, 01:01 AM)Faustie Wrote: Still want to f*cking play ball?

Hmmm. Yes? Cheese
I'm agnostic.

I don't like to blindly follow a "supreme" power or anything like this without even knowing that this power is real, there is no evidence for or against a god, so why should I believe in a god or why shouldn't I?

That's what I don't like about religion, people blindly believe in something without actually knowing whether it's true, if everybody would be like this the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster could actually be a success someday.
Dare to think!
The following 1 user Likes Nudelholz's post:
  • WorldWideCoffee
I don't label myself as anything

All I know is, evolution has evidence, religion does not, only faith. That's why I really can't stand when religious people say evolution is a myth, and only a belief system. No, it's a fact, even the pope said so.