Religious views.
Now I've decided I want to find out about what religions the people of FL follow.

Now I must make note There is to be no racism/hate in this thread, any I spot will be reported

You should post what you follow and maybe tell a little about it.

Now, I don't believe in any religions, I do not believe in any god but I wouldn't say I'm an atheist, I don't think other people views are wrong I'm just too into science and such. I would like there to be a god because that would be cool y'know but, meh, I struggle to believe.
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep
Yay first post. My view on religion is that all of it should be accepted in its own way. For example all (most) religions have an averagly good ambition. However some religions are looked badly at. For example the asian religion is looked bad at in the UK because the people are unwanted by some people because illegal people from the counrty make the good onews look bad. I don't mined as long as they treat other religions with reapect. This applys for all. Pluss im not bias because i don't support a religoin apart from pezzism
The following 2 users Like ukpezzzz's post:
  • Spud, Zamar
There are two types of people who are religious:

1. The Type that keeps to them-selves and dont try to hinder others, They also understand that some others have different beliefs, Even though they may not like them

^ These guys I have no problem with, But...

2. The ones who try to shove their beliefs down your throat in any-way possible

^ I find these people VERY irritating and blind to the fact that others have opinions too.

As you might tell, I am atheist Tounge
The following 2 users Like Warior135's post:
  • ukpezzzz, Zamar
I don't like when I'm off sick and I get at least 2 Jehovah Witnesses at my door telling me about judgement day, if they left me alone I would have no problem with them, its just when they come to my door it irritates me.
I am an atheist, mainly because I haven't actually took interest in religion nor bothered to read about it. If I read about I'd probably change my opinion but at the moment I just don't generally believe in any of the stuff I've been told about all these religions. The funniest part is I've actually chosen Religious Studies as one of my subjects to learn, so when I've learn a bit about Religion I'll come back and see If I've changed Tounge.
Proud to be a Catholic.

Amen.
The following 3 users Like Nevy's post:
  • Spud, TC224, Colonel Burger
My religion:My little pony

Simple.
IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]

The following 1 user Likes LowerFlowerPower's post:
  • Ronchiiik
Now, I'm no racist and I have nothing against any religion.. But this song.. Just makes me laugh every time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbUCzUk84...re=related
I'm atheist. Smile
The following 2 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Boosted, Slick Rick
May i still answer even though i have left the community? ill assume i am allowed and i really want to answer this. Alright let's get started. So on the topic of religion and what religion i believe in. Alright well so for a while i was christian but that was not the thing for me since i kept asking myself why would god torture one individual so much (i know i know my problems are nothing) well anyway so i decided to become an Atheist but that didn't seem like a thing for me either so after that i went on to a religion one of my friends belonged to and i picked up Satanism (not devil worship and yes there is a difference between satanism and devil worship) but i felt that also that was not a religion for me and after a lot of research on history and religion i came to the Religion i believe in now which happens to be Norse mythology/Paganism. And by this i mean that i believe in the old gods (thor,odin,loki and all other asa gods) And some people might ask why i chose this religion? well it's pretty much because its a religion i am comfortable with.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate