THEIF Attacks the server.
I just read the link that KillJoy just posted and all I have to say that will express my true feelings is this...

BAHA!

*Wipes tear from eye*
(06-09-2012, 11:55 AM)Warior135 Wrote:
(06-09-2012, 11:00 AM)Dylan Wrote:
(06-09-2012, 08:37 AM)Warior135 Wrote: Someone who can hack properly would NEVER do it unless absolutely necessary or if you are doing a job which is testing someones security Tounge

Yeah, that is just not true.
I forgot to put in small brackets,

"(Unless they are a wanker who tries to attack something without being face-to-face)"

Or maybe someone that happens to be more technologically enabled then you. There is an honest difference between hackers on the internet, I suggest you read up on it before you attempt to post on anything hacking related. I wouldn't even consider Security Testing of testing the bounds of hacking a system and getting into its root characters, so dont even consider it so.

The Ad Hominem attacks that this community does to shun users is utterly ridiculous, Im tired of seeing a bunch of trolls with the community. It makes you guys lose a sense of character and if in the eyes of a professional, you guys would look like complete idiots. Grow up or stop posting on the forums, your input is completely unnecessary unless you have something meaningful to say about the topic. This thread hasn't had anything to do about a DDOS, but about attacks against THEIF personally.
Btw: The Anonymous OS was a complete fake filled with trojans, malware, viruses, benerial diseases, and the list goes on. It was never an official release by any Anonymous members, but a complete fake, in an attempt to infect several thousands of computers.
Alright, enough flaming in this thread, I'll close this now.
Dare to think!