THEIF Attacks the server.
When THEIF, the player that everyone had come to know and love, got banned permantely he added me to his friends list to tell an admin to un-ban him. a few days later he told me he was going to ddos fearlessRP servers. I believe I told some admin he was planning on doing this. Today, at around 7:55 - 8:00 P.M. Eastern time in the united states, 6-8-12, the server was Ddosed and began lagging. I left the server then received the following messages.

[Image: 347v291.jpg]

for some reason I feel it is right to put that on here. Just to let everyone know who is now doing it. He later proceeded to tell me in that message that he wants me to get an admin in a group chat to talk to him.
[Image: kby7oh.jpg]

Thanks Reliqua (:
Do not accept any chat requests he sends you to admins/players.

That is a VERY easy way to steal your IP.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

He mad bro.
The following 7 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Ruskin, Spartan, Nevy, Blonde, Fleet Admiral Zapington, The_Alpha_Dog, Grub
IP THIEF
Kind of irrelevant, but how can someone who spell's "Thief" wrong, manage to DDoS a server, also isn't he like 14? :/

EDIT : I went to his profile and saw that he has a JTagged xbox, and can hack Mw2. So he is obviously a 1337 hacker. We should all be afraid, very afraid.

*sarcastic*
This guy has a lot of bans on record and then he gets mad and DDOS'd the server when he eventually gets permabanned...Pathetic kid who bought a DDOS program and thinks he's a Pr0 h4ck3r.
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • earl
(06-09-2012, 12:34 AM)GRiiM Wrote: This guy has a lot of bans on record and then he gets mad and DDOS'd the server when he eventually gets permabanned...Pathetic kid who bought a DDOS program and thinks he's a Pr0 h4ck3r.

Watchout man, he has a modded xbox. He must be a s00p3r gud hack3r.
The following 2 users Like earl's post:
  • GRiiM, Flux
What am i gonna do now? Server was up then went down again...Is he still messing around? NVM G'Nite.
KayBai.
Can I hack?

Yes.

Do I want to?

No.

Someone who can hack properly would NEVER do it unless absolutely necessary or if you are doing a job which is testing someones security Tounge

Wait...

Isn't DDOSing illegal?

If it is, Someone turn him in Tounge
Gentlemen, please.

This is the person you're talking about: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11508

The only thing he could have in common with any attacks to the servers is what he could pick up from the Steam server browser, when he noticed that either pings skyrocketed or it went offline all together. Besides, I have his IP...
The following 4 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • equal, GRiiM, The_Alpha_Dog, Spartanjunior