New forum area
I actually don't understand it all. It's a site where you can post just for admins?
R+ L = J

(05-08-2012, 09:32 PM)Zamar Wrote: I actually don't understand it all. It's a site where you can post just for admins?

It's a sub-section in which you can report bugs and exploits without telling everyone.
It's a forums for the Non admins to post.
The only one who can view the post is YOU and the ADMIN.
No other players can view the thread YOU made.
Other players can make a thread there too. And then only HIM and the ADMIN can see the post.

This is what I think. Tounge
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(05-12-2012, 01:56 PM)Midget Wrote: It's a forums for the Non admins to post.
Other players can make a thread there too. And then only HIM and the ADMIN can see the post.

wat
(05-12-2012, 04:34 PM)blusheep23 Wrote:

wat

What is it not to understand?
You can post a thread there. You can only view YOUR threads and the posts in that thread.
Only admins can view and post in the other threads in that forum.

This means you can report a bug on the fourm and discuss it with the admins without everyone reading the thread and exploting that bug.
The following 1 user Likes Sweet Bro's post:
  • Haarek
That would be nice considering... We have some people that would love to test some of these bugs.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub

(05-06-2012, 08:33 AM)Dryblood Wrote:
(05-06-2012, 12:46 AM)Temar Wrote: New Forum area added
this area is setup so none Admins can post new Threads and view those Threads but cant view other threads

the person is for posting stuff like exploits found with out sharing with everyone on forum

http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=75

For all the confused people.

Temar has added a new section called Private Reports, this has been done so that exploits are not spread around and can be removed ASAP with a little amount of exposure or none at all.

MyBB has a feature in which a MyBB admin can make a section of a forum where users can only view there own post and the replies to it.

Hope this is more clearer.

I think I was quite clear.