New forum area
New Forum area added
this area is setup so none Admins can post new Threads and view those Threads but cant view other threads

the person is for posting stuff like exploits found with out sharing with everyone on forum

http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=75
I am really excited to see what you have just done, however I have absolutely no idea what you just said.
The following 5 users Like Noobias's post:
  • StillAlive, The_Alpha_Dog, Connor, Caboose, Leonidas
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'The_Alpha_Dog'
(05-06-2012, 12:58 AM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'The_Alpha_Dog'

I got the same when I posted my thread. Except before that it said the normal redirecting blablablah
Fixed, should now be able to see and reply on your own threads, but still not see others

testing is over
(05-06-2012, 12:46 AM)Temar Wrote: New Forum area added
this area is setup so none Admins can post new Threads and view those Threads but cant view other threads

the person is for posting stuff like exploits found with out sharing with everyone on forum

For all the confused people.

Temar has added a new section called Private Reports, this has been done so that exploits are not spread around and can be removed ASAP with a little amount of exposure or none at all.

MyBB has a feature in which a MyBB admin can make a section of a forum where users can only view there own post and the replies to it.

Hope this is more clearer.
(05-06-2012, 08:33 AM)Dryblood Wrote: For all the confused people.

Temar has added a new section called Private Reports, this has been done so that exploits are not spread around and can be removed ASAP with a little amount of exposure or none at all.

MyBB has a feature in which a MyBB admin can make a section of a forum where users can only view there own post and the replies to it.

Thanks Tounge
(05-06-2012, 08:33 AM)Dryblood Wrote:
(05-06-2012, 12:46 AM)Temar Wrote: New Forum area added

For all the confused people.

Ohhh, now I understand.

Thanks DerpBlood and Temar <3.
Thumbs Up 
ToungeToungeToungeToungeToungeToungeToungeToungeToungeToungeToungeToungeToungeToungeToungeToungeHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
(05-07-2012, 11:46 PM)The Goddess Zelda Wrote: ToungeToungeToungeToungeToungeToungeToungeToungeToungeToungeToungeToungeToungeToungeToungeToungeHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Quote:d.)Replies with only one smiley or anything like this are not allowed and will lead to a warning.

I understand the explosion of enthusiasm, but just letting you know. Wink
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.