Monster Energy drink.
LoL everyone is argue here about monster or tea/coffe
(05-01-2012, 09:17 AM)LowerFlowerPower Wrote:
(04-30-2012, 10:00 PM)Faustie Wrote: No, because milkshake has terrible nutrient content, and therefore is not suitable as fuel for a man, and will lead to poor performance.
Have you ever had a milkshake not made from juice but from an energy drink?I had and it was disgusting but that's not the point,its nutrient!

PAHAHAHAHA ACTUALLY THINKING THAT ENERGY DRINKS HAVE GOOD NUTRITION OH MY GOD YOU'RE A F*CKING IDIOT OH GOD HAHAHAHAHAHA
(05-01-2012, 03:06 PM)Faustie Wrote:
(05-01-2012, 09:17 AM)LowerFlowerPower Wrote:
(04-30-2012, 10:00 PM)Faustie Wrote: No, because milkshake has terrible nutrient content, and therefore is not suitable as fuel for a man, and will lead to poor performance.
Have you ever had a milkshake not made from juice but from an energy drink?I had and it was disgusting but that's not the point,its nutrient!

PAHAHAHAHA ACTUALLY THINKING THAT ENERGY DRINKS HAVE GOOD NUTRITION OH MY GOD YOU'RE A F*CKING IDIOT OH GOD HAHAHAHAHAHA

Faustie im going to ask you nicely to not insult people when posting in my thread because i am a firm believer of don't have anything nice to say? don't say anything at all please have some consideration for us in the future after all we are all humans Smile
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Sorry, but you gotta say.. Energy drinks.. Nutritious? Tounge My sides were burning.
i can understand that but who knows it might have been an honest mistake Smile
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

In my opinion all monster energy tastes like rainbows with a lot of sugar.

The only possible way you could make me drink one is mixing it with vodka, but only the ripper one.
And then it would have to be 50/50 atleast otherwise it would still be too god damn sweet.

I mostly agree with faustie, except the tea part. (I would add coca cola though, can't live without it)

Offtopic: Some years ago I was a great admirer of energy drinks. Now they make me puke rainbows because of their sugarness.

As you can see on this picture:

[Image: 188732_1937804847144_1303068033_32346078_5983130_n.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Leonidas's post:
  • Blonde, Biowulf
(05-02-2012, 08:09 PM)Leonidas Wrote: In my opinion all monster energy tastes like rainbows with a lot of sugar.

that actually sounds kinda good xD
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I don't know why it's called energy drink, because I never get a single percent more energy. You can awake me for cold Jus D'Orange.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(05-03-2012, 10:48 AM)Soul Wrote: I don't know why it's called energy drink, because I never get a single percent more energy. You can awake me for cold Jus D'Orange.

i know what you mean soul a lot of my friends don't get more energy from energy drinks like one of my friends only becomes sleepy by drinking them but then again i think it depends on what brand of energy drink it is some work better than other.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate