Monster Energy drink.
Hello Fearless it is me again. just typing up a thread to ask if any of you have found this flavor of Monster energy drink where you live. So well i went to the store today and i found a monster energy drink with the taste of Tea + Lemonade + Energy drink (will post a picture of the can as soon as my damn iphone wants to connect to my computer) anyway any one found that taste before? im about to open it as i type this thread and i don't think it will taste to good well thats all i wanted to waste my time with saying.

Your's Sincerely

Ghost_walker
Veteran Soldier of The Black Talon
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

We only have 3 different tastes in Denmark that I know of, and Im a BIG fan of any Energy drink. Believe me I've tried the most and drink alot of Energy drinks from time to time. My favorites must be "Burn, Redbull or Cult Raw" to be honest.

The ones I hate most is probably "Faxekondi Booster and Orange Monster." IMO Monster Energy drinks is a bit to filled with Sugar, they are too sweet.

3-4 Month ago you coulndt even buy Monster in Denmark really.

And no, I've never heard of that kind of Monster Energy. Smile

EDIT: Right now I have 3 500ml Redbull ready to be opened beside me. :p
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Real men drink water, tea, coffee and milk ONLY.

Alcohol is acceptable on social occasions.
The following 5 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Dubwub, WorldWideCoffee, The Crack Fox, Biowulf, Anakonda
I can't stand these anymore
(04-30-2012, 06:20 PM)Faustie Wrote: Real men drink water, tea, coffee and milk ONLY.

Alcohol is acceptable on social occasions.

Nah Real men with out heart conditions Drink Energy Drinks.

and also apparently the Taste of Monster i found is Called Monster Rehab...Go figure why...
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Gtfo, lol.
(04-30-2012, 06:27 PM)Equality Wrote: Gtfo, lol.

Who me?
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Faustie. Hehe
(04-30-2012, 06:32 PM)Equality Wrote: Faustie. Hehe

ah okay.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(04-30-2012, 07:42 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: Faxe kondi (the normal soda) and Faxe kondi booster will be the best. For ever. Then Monster energy drink can go to sleep. Faxe kondi<3

This thread is about Monster Energy, not what you think is best..