Weed/greenstuff/grass/bud/mota
One thing I hate is the "It's a natural plant, it's safe!" argument.

Bears are natural. Typhoons are natural (not the augmented kind). Earthquakes are natural. Volcanos are natural. Supernovae are natural. Viruses (most) are natural. Impact trauma from 1000ft drops are natural.

Gonna tell me they're safe?
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Haarek
And Death from 'natural' causes.
(04-17-2012, 06:42 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: As a smoker, I look at you and go "GET THE *** OUT OF HERE" You give us a bad name. You make US look like were brainless zombies and all we care about is Marijuana itself. I only smoke for the fun with my friends, And the laugh and it makes you VERY social. Its a drug that should be recognized as good, But as all drugs, Can be harmful if abused.

And it sure as hell shouldn't be broadcasted by your wannabe ass. I'm ashamed, Honestly i am. If you really do love smoking weed, You'd let YOURSELF know that, And not start acting like its the bloody bible on a internet forum and you need to preach it. Like Faustie said, Over-Use of ANY drug can lead to health dangers. Yes Marijuana is a plant, So its TECHNICALLY natural, But its still a drug that messes with your brain, And eventually it can mess with your brains permanent functions.

But, As i said, If you really do love smoking, You'd stop asking everyone their opinion and making these freaking stupid recipes.

Weed with Tea? The hell?

Take a goddamn bowl, Sit down, And smoke up Johnny.

I knew there was a reason I thought you were fucking awesome.
+Rep for that all the way.

(04-17-2012, 11:31 PM)Faustie Wrote: One thing I hate is the "It's a natural plant, it's safe!" argument.

Bears are natural. Typhoons are natural (not the augmented kind). Earthquakes are natural. Volcanos are natural. Supernovae are natural. Viruses (most) are natural. Impact trauma from 1000ft drops are natural.

LOL I didnt know Bears, Typhoons, Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Supernovae and Trauma were smokable plants brah.

I mean hey, why have a nice high with no negative effects when you can get drunk off your ass, not be able to walk, and feel dead the next morning?
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Leonidas
Worried about smoking weed? Convert to shisha yo
The following 1 user Likes Colonel Burger's post:
  • Sommer
THEIF, you can't ask for opinions then get upset when someone gives their opinion...

[/quote]

LOL I didnt know Bears, Typhoons, Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Supernovae and Trauma were smokable plants brah.

[/quote](fail at quoting is fail)

I smoke bears with a little trauma everyday.

And on a side note, Burger, I didn't notice the hookah on your signature, so I just thought the smokey stuff was a really blurry taco for a while, and for that I will rep you up.
The following 1 user Likes jammi's post:
  • Noobias
I.. Don't like it, due to the fact that the kids that do it are major douchebags 80% of the time and think they are all badass..
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
The following 1 user Likes Aoixification's post:
  • Buddhist Stew
(04-17-2012, 11:31 PM)Faustie Wrote: One thing I hate is the "It's a natural plant, it's safe!" argument.

Not to mention that heroin comes from a plant too
In all seriousness, the "It is natural" argument is infact very poorly thought out, as Faustie said.
However, the reported deaths due to solely Marijuana here in the US is 0.
It kills you more slowly then cigarettes, and if you smoke out of certain things, it filters some or all of the tar.
Sure its bad for you, you are smoking it... inhaling smoke is never good for you.
Only drug I would ever even look at, honestly.

I just realized how much of a stupid thread this is...
Does THEIF not get the fact that everyone hates his stupid poser threads?
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Haarek
How did i know this was made by thief.
The following 2 users Like Sharkie's post:
  • Theblackshadowofgod, Noobias
How you know?

Just look at his bragass signature, "I donated 1500+" or his custom title. "Don't ask me for money"

Or maybe his way of using CAPITAL IN ALL HIS NAMES.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Noobias