Regarding lack of admin activity on v33x.
(04-12-2012, 01:25 PM)9jakub9 Wrote: GUYS I SAID THAT I USED TO LIKE DOING IT, NOT ANYMORE! I HAVE LEARNED THAT THE ADMINS HAVE A HARD JOB AND THAT I WAS MAKING IT HARDER SO PLEASE, DONT HATE ME!

Caps Lock isn't going to help.
The following 3 users Like Serpent Lord's post:
  • Basse, Colonel Burger, Korg
Well no one understands in normal writing and they are keep on posting so maybe caps would be easier to notice...
Won't you mind being nice and giving me some Reputation...please???

[Image: wZVni.png]
LaQueefa LaQueefa LaQueefa LaQueefa LaQueefa LaQueefa LaQueefa LaQueefa

Ontopic: I don't go on v33x anymore, due to the mingefestation...
(04-12-2012, 12:18 PM)Minimacfox1 Wrote:
(04-12-2012, 01:08 AM)Korg Wrote: And on top of it all you expect people to give you reputation?

He never said that, he is just posting his opinion and events, in my view, I'm glad to see that, as it sounds like he have learned from it.

Maybe he has broken the rules sometimes and got away with it, but he still got the same rights as you, so please, no need to yell on him.

Yeah he did, look at his signature....

And 9jakub9 technically all you said was you "liked to minge there a bit".

But w/e
[Image: 244s2lh.jpg]
(05-26-2012, 02:27 PM)benjanmin112 Wrote: i wanna a program to make a photo so i can make my one photo to fearless thes i have on now have i take pls help me to find one and not PhotoScape
(04-11-2012, 08:28 PM)[FL:RP] Cherryberry Wrote: i'm glad that u see the point we are trying to send out.
Yeah, and you tried to give yourself admin and deleted the thread..what was that...
I see more and more admins are getting active on v33x!

Thank you!

[Image: 1327921147451.gif]
(04-12-2012, 08:00 PM)Blizzard Wrote:
(04-11-2012, 08:28 PM)[FL:RP] Cherryberry Wrote: i'm glad that u see the point we are trying to send out.
Yeah, and you tried to give yourself admin and deleted the thread..what was that...
A admin said in thi s thread that there is a lack of thread about it.
so i trough i would make 1. but i really didn;t think at the end of the thread so I volunteer my self to put my in a list of that guy would like to be a admin.. I released this was just stupid as hell so i removed the whole thread.
(04-11-2012, 07:40 PM)9jakub9 Wrote: Yes i complained about this too! Hahaha to be honest i liked to minge there a bit you know sometimes steal somme ammo sometimes 'RP' a killer and kill someone with a knife in the back stealing his gun but now its different the server needs help its abandoned and its total chaos there, tons of weird kids and even more chaos.

You RDM'd me and NLR'd too many times good that you typed this

I got an proof that you RDM'd me for an god damn ak47
(04-11-2012, 08:21 PM)LeonidasAmbrose Wrote:
(04-11-2012, 07:40 PM)9jakub9 Wrote: Yes i complained about this too! Hahaha to be honest i liked to minge there a bit you know sometimes steal somme ammo sometimes 'RP' a killer and kill someone with a knife in the back stealing his gun but now its different the server needs help its abandoned and its total chaos there, tons of weird kids and even more chaos.

"steal somme ammo, kill someone with a knife in the back stealing his gun"
Dude, you're part of the reason we're complaining about the lack of server adminstration. If nobody would "minge there a bit" we wouldn't have a problem. Think about that before breaking the rules.

He stole soo many times from me a gun why admins not do nothing about it???