Regarding lack of admin activity on v33x.
Exclamation 
Hello Fearless.

I want to discuss about a serious issue.

As the main title says, this is indeed a huge problem.
Everyday its random raiding, killing, stealing and the list goes on.

The fearless team is a team that consists of 20 people.
Out of these 20 people to administrate, only Toast, Mahti and Flame is there frequently, really, 3 people to administrate a server capable of holding 50 people, this is just.. bad.
(I am aware that Soul is busy and Nudel is unable to play.)

Why the admin inactivity? It's a good map, and this is such a shame it doesn't get more attention that it deserves and needs.

There is a freaking civil war going on here, and you need to realize it.
I am tired of not even being able to do any RP on my favourite map and server because of the constant minging, and this is serious, its not small time minges.
I hope something good will come out of this discussion, because this needs to be dealt with.
[Image: 18303901.jpg]

Its true, you can't possibly do any good RP without an admin constantly overwatching you in there, its madness. This is one of the main reasons why I don't play there.

Since so many people plays there, it definitely needs admin attention. More than it has.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 4 users Like equal's post:
  • Leonidas, 9jakub9, Ronchiiik, Mahti
[Image: 18303901.jpg]

Spoiler :
I stolen that from you <3

this is treu there is really a lack of admins on v33x
sometiemes it even 5 admins on vd2 and a 50 random molos in the city. of v33x with no admin

[Image: 18305866.jpg]

[Image: 18305978.jpg]

[Image: 18306536.jpg]

Alright i'm done now..
The following 4 users Like Leonidas's post:
  • Haarek, Cherryberry, GRiiM, Syntex
"yes but we are soooo busy in real life"
Thing is though that admins have to be busy on both 2D as 33X. Yet everyone goes to 2d for some reason.
One thing that really saddens me is this:

- 3 admins is on v2d, sometimes 5, and 0 on v33

What do they do on v2d? Fuck around, I don't wanna point fingers at any admin, but I have seen some admins (Repeatingly persons) fucking around on v2d, flying into walls and stuff (Using nitrazepam), when there is no admins on v33. They even fly around and rdm each other sometimes, because they got nothing to do, but they actually have, there is major proplems on v33. I am not saying the admins are doing a terrible job, but it could surely be improved.

But when that is said, I want to say that some admins do a REALLY good job to keep the servers clean, and I think every admin knows their position in taking initiative.

Kind Regards, Mini
Im glad that many people agree with me, and I would like to hear admins opinions aswell..
When I'm occassionally online I go to V33x. Some of the problems seems to be that people spawns a huge pile of props on the server, which means that I get approx.
14-15 snapshot errors and buffer overflows before I can get in.

And Biowulf you are allowed to make fun of us, but what you're saying is actually true.
Personally I havent been able to play for a few weeks due to a lot of studying. This comes in the first line which I'm sure you all understand.

However I agree with you guys and can see it from your angle. It must be frustrating for you as players. This is a big problem and it has always been.
I support v33x admins only but it seems like there isn't much backing up on this topic.
The following 6 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • equal, Biowulf, Cherryberry, Fultz, Fleet Admiral Zapington, AleksaKiller
(04-11-2012, 05:45 PM)StillAlive Wrote: When I'm occassionally online I go to V33x. Some of the problems seems to be that people spawns a huge pile of props on the server, which means that I get approx.
14-15 snapshot errors and buffer overflows before I can get in.

And Biowulf you are allowed to make fun of us, but what you're saying is actually true.
Personally I havent been able to play for a few weeks due to a lot of studying. This comes in the first line which I'm sure you all understand.

However I agree with you guys and can see it from your angle. It must be frustrating for you as players. This is a big problem and it has always been.
I support v33x admins only but it seems like there isn't much backing up on this topic.

I wasn't really intending to make fun of admins. But it's just, some of them just 'say' they go on V33x and just don't after all. Mostly with the excuse they are too busy. Afterwards, they play on V2d anyways.
"I will be more active on v33x blabla" We have all heard that a million times from everyone by now but it just isn't happening.
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • equal
Yes i complained about this too! Hahaha to be honest i liked to minge there a bit you know sometimes steal somme ammo sometimes 'RP' a killer and kill someone with a knife in the back stealing his gun but now its different the server needs help its abandoned and its total chaos there, tons of weird kids and even more chaos.
Won't you mind being nice and giving me some Reputation...please???

[Image: wZVni.png]