Concerning 'the other' community
(04-02-2012, 11:52 AM)Dryblood Wrote:
(04-02-2012, 11:49 AM)Biowulf Wrote: How would you feel if your admins suddenly went to another community and started talking shit about your community for no reason. I think that that is pretty much the thing here.
Correct me if I'm wrong though

Quote me where either Me, Toby or Force has even talked "Shit" about fearless?

Image with direct reference and link to other community removed per advertisement policy.

For discussion purposes, the image contained ForceGhost saying "Go back to outdated FL."

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team

This is an example. A day after Forceghost left. Very disrespectful towards FL.
Alright, easy guys, calm down, all you're all basically doing here is everything Nudel said we shouldn't be doing in his initial post. So calm it down, else I'll be handing out warnings, to both FL and NV alike, I'm not discriminate between them.

I've already spoken to a few of NVs admins in the past, and we sorted out any differences this may have caused between us quickly and we remain friends. I have absolutely no interest in any form of drama between NV and FL. I think both sides can minimize this drama by a few simple steps..
- If you enjoy FL/NV, don't hop on the other communities server solely to antagonize. If I see people from EITHER COMMUNITY doing this I will swiftly ban them, I've already permabanned one FL member for going onto NV and yelling racist abuse - It won't be tolerated either here nor there, anyone stirring up drama will receive a swift Jensenblade to the face.
- Let's try and ease down both the accusations of copying, and any copying that actually happens. I notice you guys have got a new admin tag on the forums very similar to ours, and I'm a bit disappointed you've chosen that route, but after this, I'm not going to go on about it, because it doesn't help. So lets ease that down from both sides.
- Stop the forum flaming. Self-explanetary, goes to both sides.
- If there are any reports of admin abuse to a member of the other community from EITHER SIDE it should be dealt with swiftly. Appropriate measures will be taken against any FL admin abusing against an NV player providing you can provide evidence, and I hope that Dryblood will ensure the same happens on NV.

As for why NV is censored, I wouldn't go off an assume the worst - People already know about you, so it won't be to stop advertising, it'll be to keep down the drama. Obviously it didn't work, but there's no point in making mountains over molehills about it. Atm, both communities are making this issue worse, let's try and stop that.
Like I see there are some problems between FL and NV...

What I've already said earlier: I just wanted to clarify that I personally don't have anything against FL, and I'm just a developer at Nova to have some extra pursuits and to improve my coding skills.
Dryblood, ForceGhost and other members did indeed say some things they should not say in their position, I gave links to all of those things in the thread I created on your forum, by deleting the thread you also deleted the evidence for this.

I am not at all afraid of any community getting 'better' than FL. How good a community is, is being judged by the people playing in it, some prefer a small one, some a bigger one, some like the original, others... you know. There have been many ex-FL (staff) members communities let me just name a few: Radnation, Citrus Gaming, InvisionRP, RevolutionRP.
They all started out in the same way, I gave all of them the same advice, I can't see any of them out there anymore. In my post I am wishing you luck by the way, just in case you notice.

To Jan:
I checked the logs and the players insulting the community have been banned.
Dare to think!
Quote:I came on FL on that night, and I thought everything was one, but after some minutes of playing an admin joined in, I won't mention his name here, and muted+gagged me for totall no reason exept the tag infront of my name.

Why I gagged/Muted you was because of you were playing some distorting alien sounds from your mic around BP in lambo, I didn't gag you because of "NV" Tag and that would be pretty silly anyways eh?
Also I was pretty confused why did you start saying I started flaming against "NV" but now I get it, I didn't make clear why did I mute you and you thought it was because of "NV" tag right?
(04-02-2012, 12:15 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: Dryblood, ForceGhost and other members did indeed say some things they should not say in their position, I gave links to all of those things in the thread I created on your forum, by deleting the thread you also deleted the evidence for this.

I am not at all afraid of any community getting 'better' than FL. How good a community is, is being judged by the people playing in it, some prefer a small one, some a bigger one, some like the original, others... you know. There have been many ex-FL (staff) members communities let me just name a few: Radnation, Citrus Gaming, InvisionRP, RevolutionRP.
They all started out in the same way, I gave all of them the same advice, I can't see any of them out there anymore. In my post I am wishing you luck by the way, just in case you notice.

To Jan:
I checked the logs and the players insulting the community have been banned.

Im still sure I personally did not insult FL
like in all the other problem threads...

this community has changed alot since i first joined here...
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
The following 2 users Like Anakonda's post:
  • Dryblood, Headster
Are we STILL arguing about this like children? Let them do their own thing for christs sakes and get over it. NV is doing their thing, FL is doing theirs. STOP MEDDLING IN THINGS THAT DO NOT NEED YOUR OPINION.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol