Concerning 'the other' community
Information 
G'day FL!

I would much rather post something about cool updates to the servers... well we've got a new moneyprinter thanks to temar and arleitiss but that's not what this post is about. It's another one of those threads where Nudel writes really much in order to get things straight and sorted, anyhow here we go.

As many of you know Toby, Dryblood and some other former FL members left to create their own community, nobody is going to stop them from doing that really. As I felt some tensions arising between our two communities and especially between people joining this other community and FL members I decided to clarify a few things on their forum and made the following post:

(03-31-2012, 02:27 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: Well hi.

I don't think I have to introduce myself as everybody hear should probably know me, just by reading through the member list I recognize 90% of the names from another community (FL) I know.

To make one thing clear in the beginning, I created this account with the intentions of getting things straight right from the beginning, as you are just starting things up here. I would not like to see some kind of war between communities, which happened before and I am, to be honest, not a fan of it.

There have been so many split communities from FL that I won't be able to tell you how many there were but anyhow, I wish you luck.

I can tell you one thing out of my experience though, often people try to copy things, you're always better of with creating your own thing as I personally am not aware of any copy which would be better than the original.
Also, if you leave e.g. FL because you don't like it anymore, please explain to me why you would want to recreate it? Yes, that doesn't make sense does it.
I don't want to accuse anybody here of stealing or copying, I really don't, but I feel the urge to clarify this.

So here we go.

I neither have a problem with members of FL joining other communities, why should I, nor do I have problems with ex-staff members joining those communities. There's something like free will and I support that.

After all I am not a fan of people flaming against FL and insulting FL members and staff on this forum here as well as on your server, I browsed around here for a few minutes and in many threads, even official threads by staff members of Nova I can see flaming against us.
Well I can't prohibit that, but I can ask you kindly not to insult other communities and people because they are in a different community.
I won't tolerate things like this on our forum and I do warn and ban people for those things, we started doing this soon after there were conflicts between VentMob and FL.
We're human beings and we should after all be reasonable enough to behave like humans and not like animals trying to mark their area. I hope you see my point in this.

I would like to note that I will remove people with this kind of behavior towards FL from our servers and forum, if we suck that hard it won't be a big loss for you anyway, right? Also I just can't stand people who leave, stay away for a while and come back whinging to get second chances.

I really hope somebody here will understand my concerns, if not, well, can't say I did not try.

Cheers!

Nudelholz

I was very pleased to see some admins, don't remember their names responding very cooperative to this post, asking me for evidence for this disrespectful behavior opposite us and wanting to do something against this.
In my next post I gave them the evidence and links they asked for, I won't post it here now though as I don't feel that is needed.

Soon after I did this the post got moved to a private area by Dryblood where nobody but him, Toby and ForceGhost would be able to see or respond to it. I thought it would be fair enough to handle those things privately if they insisted on it so I agreed.

The next day I went online to check for responses the thread, but the thread and my user account on their forum was deleted, without any reasons stated anywhere and without anybody telling me about reasons. I was quite surprised by this as the admins seemed quite cooperative towards the post I made and I got several PMs from members of both their and our community who supported the post I made and were wondering why it has been removed.

I was curious why it got removed too, so I messaged staff members of their community to tell me about it, I was told that Dryblood was the one being responsible for it, as he was not online I got to chat with Toby in the end, seemed fair enough to me as he is the owner of the community. In the chat with him it got clear that he didn't even know about the thread and it being deleted, after I linked him to a copy of the thread I made he apologized for the behavior of his staff and supported me in what I said in the post, he would also like to have a peaceful way of the communities existing next to each other.

I told him that I was going to post this thread you are reading here at the moment in order make things going on visible to the community members, as you know I'm quite a fan of making things clearer, especially the processes going on behind your backs.
He did not like this idea of making the post I made public, I don't know why, but as you are reading this at the moment, I insisted on doing it.

In the end I would like to make all of you aware that we do not tolerate disrespectful behavior against other communities here, warnings will be given for that, we don't like flaming. Also you can't insult other players for joining two communities at a time, they can do whatever they like, as long as it's not illegal.

I hope you understand my reason for posting this.

Cheers, Nudel.
Dare to think!
The following 8 users Like Nudelholz's post:
  • Andreas, BlackDog, Toby, Virus, Caroline, Dubwub, Faustie, Anakonda
Will the FL Staff and Users be warned for Flaming me on my Goodbye and Resignation thread?
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes ForceGhost's post:
  • Toby
(04-02-2012, 10:57 AM)ForceGhost Wrote: Will the FL Staff and Users be warned for Flaming me on my Goodbye and Resignation thread?

I read both, your goodbye thread and the resignation thread made by Soul, completley through, just now, in order too look for insults or any other particular things.

Clearly there were people stating critique because of your resignation, which is nothing forbidden. I am not aware of any insults or similar, StillAlive even stated in one post that he warned users previously about flaming against you and the community.
I'm sorry but you have to live with critique which is being stated against you when you are making decisions which seem sudden and quite uncalled for just like this. That is nothing I will warn users for, as long as they keep it in a reasonable manner.
Dare to think!
Quote:I've send you a PM after I saw that thread on "the other" community, I really wish I never send it.

I came on FL on that night, and I thought everything was fine, but after some minutes of playing an admin joined in, I won't mention his name here, and muted+gagged me for totall no reason exept the tag infront of my name.

Maybe I didn't make enough clear why did I gag you, I gagged you because of you were playing some sort of distorting alien sounds from your mic and driving lambo all over city and stopping around BP to play it.
My intention wasn't to flame against NV, Now I also understand why you said I started flaming against NV.
I removed your post because I left FL partially to get away from the constant arguing and fighting.

I do not want that in my new community, I want to have fun not argue about silly matters. Therefore instead of closing the thread I simply removed your user as I do not feel you will be a community member or a server player.

This thread in itself is once again bringing up something which I think most of f**r***s and Nova would most likely be put to bed.

Just let me go my separate way...... please.
(04-02-2012, 11:25 AM)Jan Wrote: I came on FL on that night, and I thought everything was one, but after some minutes of playing an admin joined in, I won't mention his name here, and muted+gagged me for totall no reason exept the tag infront of my name.

That would be blatant admin abuse then.
(04-02-2012, 11:30 AM)Dryblood Wrote: I removed your post because I left FL partially to get away from the constant arguing and fighting.

You don't feel comfortable with arguing which is why you just remove the thread?

(04-02-2012, 11:30 AM)Dryblood Wrote: I do not want that in my new community, I want to have fun not argue about silly matters. Therefore instead of closing the thread I simply removed your user as I do not feel you will be a community member or a server player.

If you consider those things 'silly matters' very well. Removing my thread and the users is not getting rid of the problem. If you want solve a problem you start with the root, you don't chop it's leaves off.

(04-02-2012, 11:30 AM)Dryblood Wrote: This thread in itself is once again bringing up something which I think most of fearless and *** would most likely be put to bed.

Yes, this thread want to clarify the problems and with this the problem can be solved as everybody knows where he is standing. This is most likely to solve the problem in my opinion.

Dare to think!
(04-02-2012, 11:37 AM)Nudelholz Wrote:
(04-02-2012, 11:30 AM)Dryblood Wrote: I removed your post because I left FL partially to get away from the constant arguing and fighting.

You don't feel comfortable with arguing which is why you just remove the thread?

(04-02-2012, 11:30 AM)Dryblood Wrote: I do not want that in my new community, I want to have fun not argue about silly matters. Therefore instead of closing the thread I simply removed your user as I do not feel you will be a community member or a server player.

If you consider those things 'silly matters' very well. Removing my thread and the users is not getting rid of the problem. If you want solve a problem you start with the root, you don't chop it's leaves off.

(04-02-2012, 11:30 AM)Dryblood Wrote: This thread in itself is once again bringing up something which I think most of fearless and *** would most likely be put to bed.

Yes, this thread want to clarify the problems and with this the problem can be solved as everybody knows where he is standing. This is most likely to solve the problem in my opinion.

Well, keep you clarifications here then, It's not I don't want to argue its that I do not want you coming on our Nova forum and making arguments. So then after that you decide you would enjoy publicly telling everyone the story here.

Its not ground shattering and it certainly wont effect fearless, we are just a group of people who enjoy to RP and do things different and with more fun, thats good old Nova.

I think that *** botheres you, your not afriad of Nova taking better than fearless but I think something is bothering you, and you feel the need to take it out on me when really all I have done since leaving fearless is help a few fearless admins, setup a community and deleted your user.

It bothers you so much you make Nova (No va) a blacklisted word, because saying a four letter word is advertising and all these threads wont cause advertising?

I think your attention will be best kept focusing on the admin team not me and Nova.

How would you feel if your admins suddenly went to another community and started talking shit about your community for no reason. I think that that is pretty much the thing here.
Correct me if I'm wrong though
(04-02-2012, 11:49 AM)Biowulf Wrote: How would you feel if your admins suddenly went to another community and started talking shit about your community for no reason. I think that that is pretty much the thing here.

Quote me where either Me, Toby or Force has even talked "Shit" about fearless?
(04-02-2012, 11:49 AM)Biowulf Wrote: How would you feel if your admins suddenly went to another community and started talking shit about your community for no reason. I think that that is pretty much the thing here.

It wouldn't feel nice I agree, but the problem is we talked things behind your back after a conflict on Steam with Soul I think a lot of people know that, after that we where truly pissed.

Then some days without any conflicts came, but after I joined FL on that night I was pissed again.