Regarding recent resignations and other changes
[Image: funny-pictures-cat-scratches-post.jpg]
I'm glad to see things turning around!
thanks for making this post. I know so different sides of the story now. the why's etc. And I think u deserve the co-owner spot. since I started playing u was admin I saw u become SA and co-owner i missed that. Don't know why dryblood didn't like that but that not my business.

Good job, and thanks for the thread. made things easier to understand
(03-26-2012, 01:52 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: [Image: funny-pictures-cat-scratches-post.jpg]

your sig, gived my a heart atk. badly.
As you said, it's difficult to understand why so many of them left suddenly... But they're free to go and we can only hope that it's for the better in the end, or not.

Good luck with everything, and if you need us, the community will lend a hand in it's own way.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Time for me to clear up many assumptions I have been titled with.

Yes, I was not happy when Nudel was made co-owner, I knew he would do a good job but it ticked me off he was away on break for a long time and we would be waiting to make lots of decisions, then I found out that he requested his position to Soul and he was not given it, which felt to me like he barged ahead and made another place which Soul had said many a time he would never want nor need. We had some arguments but to the end of it I made friends with Nudel and ended all the petty arguing and focused on my job.

I then received complaints about stress and US admins, I sat back and decided whether we should open US admin apps, I was to make a thread asking for admins opinions but hesitated as Soulripper was on holiday and didn't want to make anymore changes while he was away. Then one morning I woke up and saw that Nadrick and Forceghost had resigned, I flew in and our of the shower, got dressed and flew on TS like little jimbob on steroids. I convinced them both that they should return, I then promised I would fix the issue. I made a thread in the admin section asking wether to open them or not, we got some opinions and I went out to watch the football. I came back in and either Stillalive or Elder posted "So are we opening them or what" I kinda clicked and started to write them, I then opened a thread, played some gmod and went to bed.

The next day I was demoted to admin. I was devastated, something I had worked over a year to earn had been taken away from me, I did not want to be an admin anymore because it was humiliating for me, I made a goodbye thread and left, I was also invited to join Toby's community afterwards and I am so very happy with it, and am glad I did it.

Then last week I was on my server when Force sent me a message saying he had resigned, I was shocked but understood why he did it, because nothing had been done to reveal the stress, even after an admin thread and a talk to both me and faustie had been made, I tried but my efforts where in vain as I was demoted. Force then wanted to join us and take on a more developer role than admin and we allowed that.

I did not have much contact with Nadrick or Elder after I left, which is sad because they are both top guys, but I was once again in a slight shock when I saw they left but once again understood why they left. That was completely there choice, yet people still accused me of doing this, I basically responded in saying "How does this advantage me in any way", on the contrary to popular belief I in fact do car for FL still, and I will still help the SA's and Admins with any Server/Personal problems if they chose to come to me about it, and they know they can.

I am not a fighting or an arguing person, I try to end arguments in the quickest way possible, which is also not the best way sometimes, I do this with decisions sometimes too, and I understand I did wrong but it depends which way you look at it....... I did rush some decisions, but I picked most of the team, most of the admins I did teach when I had the time, I stopped two admins from leaving and got much praise from that by many a staff member.

I want anyone who reads this to understand that I in no way left on bad grounds, they where shaky and me and Soul had a tiny fall out, but anyone knows, I do not hold a grudge, people are shocked by this sometimes as I forgive people 24 hours later and continue talking to them like a friend.

Anyway this post is not an opinion, it is simply a log of what happens to you the FL member to help you understand the situation more.

Thanks guys, and no matter where it is, FL or the planet mars - Keep safe and stay calm.

Probably my last post for a very long time - Dryblood
The following 2 users Like Dryblood's post:
  • ForceGhost, Jan
The saddest thing about them leaving when they left was critisize the management system and their fellow admins. It's almost devastating to see some people you respected and listened to unconditionally lower themselves to so much.

Luckily everyone's willing to go on and leave behind this memories. This was a very stressful test for the community but it showed that even a very hard hit like this cannot event budge it. We'll wait forward to hear of the new promotions and still continue to help you guys as if nothing happened. Smile
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(03-26-2012, 01:38 PM)Maverick Wrote: Good theif, nice to hear that. But this isnt the right place to tell him that....... btw he is mine.
Oh
like that?
I thought i was yours...
Whos ARE you!?

Thanks for clarifying this nudel. Unfortunately I never got the chance to get to know dryblood too well, and it's still a shame that this had to happen. However, I know that fearless will pull through, with the help of some new admins.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
I really love the forums on this community.
And how you share the things that is going on.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
You guys need to stop stabbing eachother in the fucking backs and work as a god damn team. You are all literally tearing yourselves apart trying to "fix" this wreck we are currently calling a community! It makes me question how you guys are in the admin threads, and if I really want to know. This has come to a ridiculous point where every admin in FL wants to kill atleast 2 others... and I don't know why - because to me, you all seem like nice, easy going people who players love. A community where all of the admins argue drives me away, as it is a community, isn't it? You are too focused on arguing about how problems should be fixed to actually fix them! It truly is ashame... it wasn't like that on old FL, but, you can't get time back, huh?