Worldwide Admin applications
Good Day,

About Me:

My name is Matt Fultz or most people know me as Fultzy. I am seventeen years of age and will be turning eighteen in June. I live on the eastern side of America, Pennsylvania to be more specific. I am normally really active on the server except for this time because sports interfere with my playing time. But this is only during the spring and will be ending in early may.

English is my main language being from the United States and I know a good amount for Spanish, but that is limited due to the fact that I am still taking classes on that. I also am able to type over 90 words a minutes and I own a mic, so if my mic gets all screwy i am able to type at a high rate so i am not put at a disadvantage.

When it comes to stress I never have any really. I am in Advance Placement classes and get high grades in them, I play sports, and I still hang out with friends. I have ADHD so I am always looking for something to do. I have experience in being an administrator as well. So I am not inexperienced in this field of occupation.

My leadership skills are also positive. I am always one of the Leaders of whatever group I hang out with on here and in real life. With my ADHD I also am always the first person to react to a situation no matter what it is.

Why I am applying:

The reason I am applying is because I have a down to earth personality. I never over react to a situation that is thrown at me. I always discuss my actions before they take action and I calm myself before I take to hard of an action. Like I said before I am a really mellow person and I keep myself under control 99% of the time. I cannot say that I am always mellow because I would be lying, but the rate of me losing my cool is rare to none.

It seems there is only 1 to 0 admins on during American hours. Being from Eastern USA i would be able to help that situation out a lot. Do to the fact that I am always on during this time period where there aren't any administrators on.

Ever since joining fearless i have left all my administrator positions to focus on one server. My last ban was a couple of weeks ago, but it was over a touchy situation. Other than that ban I haven't been banned since mid-September.

My hours on the server i believe is around the 325hr area. And like I said before I have been a member of this community since late June. And whenever I am not preoccupied by school or sports I am on here almost all of the time.

I would like to thank you for opening this up for consideration.

-Fultzy

The following 3 users Like Fultz's post:
  • The Crack Fox, ryan!, Slick Rick
About me :

My name is Allan. I was born 06.03.94 so I recently turned 18. I live in Western Norway. I currently work in a kindergarden after resigning from my previous job at Mc'donalds so I do how to handle stress.
My main language is Norwegian , but I know a certain good amount of English.

Why I am applying:

The reason I am applying is beacuse i play alot at night time in the weekends, and by doing this I can see there's a lack of administrators online. And i'll be abel to watch over the server at night time in the weekends.

I just passed 300 hours in cityRP. I do have 8 bans, but seeing that most of them are just some small "problems", i'll hope you'll se past this. I also got alot of spare time, in a week day i could easly be sitting 5-6 hours a day and play, In the weekends im playing 6-10 hours a day.

If you need anything else you can contact me on my e-mail:
-- Snipped email to save you from spambots

Sincerly: "Rainboom! <3"
Mahti's Admin Application March-25-2012

Hello, my name is Mahti I live in Finland I am 16 years old, I firstly joined in FL on summer 2010.

I have played actively for 1088 hours (About 200 hours before timer) almost as much as I've played Garry's mod, I play average 60-70 hours on week in FL and so far I've gathered 29 RP points.

My timezone is GMT +2 and +7 On summer and around Christmas since I live in Thailand often on holidays on our "Summer House" and I often play to late night even on work week and on weekend I often play as late as early morning.

I always try to help new people like questions in OOC or otherwise trying to educate players how to do things way more RPish.

English Isn't problem for me I've got 9 out of 10 of it in school, I speak Finnish as native language and I know basics of German, and Swedish as well.

I have received 4 bans in total but all minor bans and most of em are when I was really new to RP and I was just derping with my friends, my last ban was half year ago, I regret some of them, there was few with false reasons though.

I am able to work as team and in fact I enjoy a lot working as a team and I'm friend with most of the admins.

I'm quite familiar with common admin mods since I've adminstrated many different kind of gamemodes from sandbox to TTT and many different kind of RP aswell.
About me :

My name is Coffee Jr,My first language that I speak is English!I live in the U.S and I handle a lot of stress everyday because I play a lot of sports so I can handle the stress that you guys have.What separates me from other people is that I am a good listener and I learn from my mistakes so that i do not make them again.There are many more do-gooders, but these particular men and women — because of their talent, achievements, virtue, and two other essential qualifications (This is having to do with Admins and possibly even players) — make us happy!And this is my type of description.

Why I am applying:

First I would like to say i am applying because I have over 300 Hours.Also I have no recent bans on the server and I only have been banned twice and they were very short bans.But besides that I am applying for admin because we have a lot of "Small" Problems.I think that i can help us accomplish those small problems in many different ways.Also I feel like when the admins are off people feel like they can go screw around with people and think they can get away with it and i feel like i can stop this from happening especially since I have a lot of time on my hand and I am real active.

Ways I can help:

1.Get rid of minges and other player that should not be here
2.Help the admins be more active on the times when there not on
3.Help accomplish all the problems we have overall
[Image: coffeejr.png]

My character
Name: Coffee Jr Jones
Money: 101679
Donator: 207 days
Time played: 361 Hours
RP Points: 11

The following 3 users Like Coffee Jr's post:
  • Dubwub, Race, Colonel Burger
Nevinator8's United States admin application

Steam Name: Nevinator8
Hours in Gmod: 2680+
Hours in FL: 240+

Where do I live: California
Time Zone: GMT (-7)
Name: Justin N.
Spoken Languages: English/Spanish
# of Bans: 0
# of Kicks: 0

Why do I want to apply:

I have been playing on fearless for a while, enjoyed the times role-playing with my friends and living a virtual life, but the time has come where this server needs more people watching and protecting this server from rule breakers. I love helping others, and I am a fun and nice guy to be around.

Some Characteristics of mine:

1. Patient
2. Calm
3. Stress-free
4. Funny
5. Hard working / Dedicated
6. Multitasker

So what can I offer to the FL team?

I can offer many things, including a cheerful attitude but I also have much admin experience.

I can offer my time, spent attending admin duties and not roleplaying again.

I can offer dedication to fearless.

I have a microphone, so I can communicate well.

I offer patience to fully listen to someone who broke the rules and to tell them what they can do to fix it. I don't ban without hearing why they did it, and I take minor offenses lightly, especially if they are new

So why do I really want to be an admin?

I just want to help, but from what I see on the server, every time I try to call an admin, they are always "busy" roleplaying. By being an admin I would instantly go to that person and assist them, and if I was busy with another user I would alert them.

Some more information about me:

What can I say? I am a charming boy who enjoys traveling the world and playing gmod. Every year we travel to Europe, usually France, and Italy. This summer we are going to those places and also Spain. I enjoy tennis, as I am not good in any other sport, I also enjoy golf.

What can I offer to the community:

I offer my time, assisting you. I understand the burdens of v33x and how minges are in control of it and prevent people from wanting to join it, but I can offer assistance.

I offer support, if you want to talk about something serious, I will take the time to listen. Feel free to add me on steam, I have no problem with that, unlike many of the admins on FL.

Thank you for reading this application, and I hope you consider me.

- Nevinator8 ( [FL:RP] Justin )

The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Aoixification
About me :
My name is The Goddess Zelda, I do not mind if people call me by my real name Cheyenne. I am turning 16 in may and I live in Canada. I love the arts, music especially. I love talking to poeple and listening to there problems so I can do anything I can to help them out. I always defend my friends and family, I hate to see anyone getting hurt. I hate seeing people go, but I also learn to accept changes in life. I have always enjoyed playing on the fearless server. I get along with mostly everyone on it. When I do have problems with someone, I walk away. I have around 150 hours on the server, and have memorized every rule.

Why I am applying:
I am not too positive why I am applying, but I am applying because of these reasons. First I love to do anything in my ability to make people happy. I love to help in any way I can with any problems. I have always been a good listener, especially when people need someone to rant to. I am pretty quiet most of the time, but I am a good problem solver. I am pretty good with words and helping people out of tight situations. I always try to give a helping hand to the admins on the server by informing them when someone is breaking a rule or when someone or something is stuck. Whenever I see someone breaking a rule or rules, I warn them and if they do not listen I inform the admins. I have been dedicated to fearless ever since my best friend got me to join. I love to role play and love to have fun with other while doing so. I always respect the admins, even if I do get a little irritated with them.

Ways I can help:
1. Control people who like to ruin other people's time.
2. Help people follow the rules, and always remind them when they break them.
3. Solve problems and always strive to achieve the goal of making fearless even better.
The following 1 user Likes Xenomez's post:
  • Dubwub
North America Admin Application[GMT -7:00 Arizonian Time]

My name is Joey Skylynx... I've got 398 Hours on Fearless RP and have been the leader of the Czech Rebels and Kumonryu Trading Guild. In some aspects I'm a Build RP'er, I make contraptions and I RP with them. In my time of Fearless I've experienced the greatness this server has to offer, and the dark underbelly of the Underground Trade of RDMs, Contrafarming, and Hit Missions. In this my thought has tranced on what the cause of this can be. My only knowledge is a lack of administration, lack of a teddy bear with a shotgun.
In this realization I'm coming to this thread with the hopes of becoming an adminstrator for this server. My experiences for Adminstrative Work are as followed.

Counterstrike:
DaTwinkle Gaming Crazytank Server - Moderator
Blood N' Bullets's Dust 2 Server - Admin

Day of Defeat:
Eagles At War - Moderator
Suicide Kings - Trial Moderator

Day of Defeat Source:
509th PIR - Corporal/Moderator
1st MB - Trial Moderator[unit shut down a week later]
Suicide Kings - Trial Moderator

Garry's Mod
SGC Clan - Moderator
The Maws Stranded - Moderator
Building God's Servers - Admin
Slickbacks Build Server - Admin
Chiefeh's TTT Server - Admin
Statious TTT Server - Head Admin

Minecraft
SGC Clan - Head Admin

I have experience in pretty much every admin mod within Garry's Mod ranging from SourceMod to Evolve, and I'm not afraid to pick up and learn something new.
In terms of what I could bring to this community. I bring an admin who's willing to make RP Events and help new players in learning the ropes. I'll also be scoping on the 'Australian Hours' when Doomforting, RDM, and Minging occurs.

Which reminds me...

Location: Tucson, Arizona [I'll be moving to Bismarck, North Dakota soon]
Timezone: GMT -7:00

Thanks for reading!
The following 8 users Like Joey Skylynx's post:
  • Dubwub, StillAlive, Tears, jas2511, Mahti, Colonel Burger, Sweet Bro, SoulRipper
my name is ryans and i think i would be a fantastic admin vote for me
Hello Fearless,

I'm Vauld, most of you know me on the server. I'm glad to have been part of the community starting from around 1 and a half years ago, to now and I plan to stay. I've been here for most of the big events. I have around 621 Hours on the server, and 29 RP points, and I have 1,500 On Gmod. I'm 16 years old and English is my first language.

Why me?
Well that's a great question. I'm able to handle stress very well, and I am able to play often as of now. I'm on almost everyday and I'm very active in the community as a whole, I'm friends with basically every admin, and I think I'm a fairly likeable person so there will be no issues fitting in. I care highly about the server, and I try to help make decisions to improve it as is because no server is perfect. If I become an admin there will be no initiative problems, I'm efficient and won't let you down. I have a total of 3 bans I believe, all of which consists of my first 100 hours . I'm part of no other community besides Fearless, and I have some previous admin experience so I know how to deal with situations.

How can I help?
I can help in more way than one, my time zone EST, is in the worst time for admins being online. Most admins are offline at this time, and I've noticed first hand that the quality of RP goes down, and minge count goes up. I notice that the admins during this time, are stressed and cannot handle this by themselves. I will be able to help with this. I will also be able to help the community with vital decisions that will hopefully result in improved community. I will not be too strict that people will dislike me, but I will be strict enough to keep the server running at its high.

Thanks for reading,
-Vauld
The following 8 users Like Vauld's post:
  • equal, Dubwub, Afflack, Vero, Spartanjunior, Mahti, Joey Skylynx, StillAlive
The admin applications are closed. Thank you for writing an admin application. The admin team will now vote for their favorite candidate.

The first trial admin will hopefully get promoted tomorrow. More will follow, not all at the same time since every trial admin needs some guidance the first day.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.