Worldwide Admin applications
Its My Birthday! 
Official worldwide admin applications.

The team of Fearless is searching new admins to help us administrating the server. As you all know we've lost quite a few admins this month. This is your chance to become admin.

Before you start writing your admin application, you need to be aware of the following.

- It's great to get promoted, but you should be aware that being admin can be quite stressful and will take a lot of time from you. Your RP will also get's interupted by a lot of @ messages.
- The chance of actually getting promoted is small, because we simply have to choose a few of all persons who applicated.
- If we choose you as admin we expect you doing your best to help us, also in hard times. Do not let us down or betray us later. You have the freedom to resign, but you should see this as a very last action. If you want to become admin, we expect you to respect all team members.
- When you get chosen you have to agree with our admin guidelines first.
- Do not start writing your post when you don't meet the requirements below, you will waste your time.

We have some strong requirements this time.

Requirements:
- Your life schedule should allow some time for Fearless.
- You need to be 16 years or older.
- You need to have atleast 300 hours of playtime on CityRP.
- Basic knowledge of English.
- Ability to handle stress.
- Taking initiative, not letting other team members doing everything.
- No recent bans, maximum of 6 bans in total.
- Ability to work in a team.
- No admin or higher position in another community.
- Being member of Fearless.

If you don't meet the requirements, you can't participate this admin application thread. This thread is only ment for application posts, other post will get removed. If you get chosen, you will be promoted to trial admin.

It's up to you how you write your admin application. Some tips:
- Use proper sentences, start sentences with a capital letter and end them with a dot.
- Do not make your post unnecessary long.
- Make the post easy to read, use paragraphs if necessary.

We will choose multiple persons for our team.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 11 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Zamar, beflok, Race, Holdem, DarkViper, Dubwub, Virus, Colonel Burger, The Crack Fox, Coffee Jr, CrAzyWirE
Zzzzaps Admin Application for FearlessRP 25-03-12

Hello FL staff.

My name is Zzzzap, and I live in Denmark. I was born the 17th of January 1996. I joined FearlessRP for the first time in december 2010. I was amazed when I joined this server, it showed real potential.
I am still here, and have no plans of leaving, and have already logged over 900 hours here.

I usually play on the V33 map, as it opens a whole new world to RP in, and it really needs more administration, which I would like to help out with, same with V2D too.
I have plenty of time to administrate in, I play 70-80 hours in two weeks only on FearlessRP. Its the only reason why I play Garry's Mod.

I got no problems with the english language or grammar. I can express myself very easily.

Working in a team is one of my favourite things, and I would be more than happy to work with the rest of the FL staff.

I do have past admin experiences in my own community which I have left some time ago, and I am familiar with ULX.

I have 6 logged bans. None of whom were recent.
Most of these bans was when I was very new to RP, I did not think well before my actions.
I regret these bans, and I have learned from my mistakes.

I hope you can use my application, and I hope to hear more from you.

Regards,

Zzzzap
Good day Fearless Community!

Admin Applications have opened so i'm going to give it a shot! I should also point out, I'm 16 years old, Scottish and love a laugh Smile

So what does FL mean to me? So the day i joined Fearless i was god damn shocked. I had never felt such an awesome experience like it before in my whole life. It was almost like i was in a whole new world. I read through the whole rules section and jumped straight in, And i have never looked back since. FL is more than just a game to me now. It holds some of my favorite gaming memories ever. I have met some really great people and have learned from them in good and bad ways. I have made and lost friends inside Fearless. Normally it wouldn't occur to bother me losing a friend through a Garry's Mod Server, but surprisingly it hits you after realizing what and where you have went through with them. Fearless in my opinion is one of the greatest Garry's Mod servers in history of gaming. Although it's had it's ups and downs, scrapes and bumps, it never fails to cheer me up after a hard long day. After a few weeks of playing i realized i wanted to stay here and achieve some goals and aims. I would try my hardest to earn some RP points and enhance my RP abilities. I have donated at least $30 which is my eyes is a nice amount of money to donate to a server. I haven't actually donated to anything gameish online before but after seeing all the fun and joy within FL i just had to contribute in keeping the server fun and healthy. Many people keep upset and angry at the crashings of FL. I see it as a fresh start to fresh RP. Although i did at one point also get angry at the crashings, but i thought hard about it and realized that it is completely worth the wait of the crashes, simply so i can get back onto the server and have fun again! I have though about leaving FL once or twice due to home issues but i just couldn't leave everything behind me like that.

Why do i want to be a FL Admin? The day i joined FL i knew i wanted to settle down into the community and set myself some goals. One of them of course was to maybe get a chance of Adminning the servers. I knew in order for me to achieve this i would have to keep my bans low and my activity high. I feel as i have achieved on keeping the bans low (1 ban for 2 hours when i first joined, CDM.) and my 460 hours is a clear sign that i have been quite active since the end of last year. Not only do i have low bans and hours, i also have 100% good roleplay abilities and Administration techniques. Although i haven't been Admin on really popular servers i still, feel as if i am mature and active enough to Admin the FL servers. Minges and griefers are usually the reason why people don't have as much fun as they should, now it's time to cut down on that. I'll do this by administrating the servers to my best ability. I've always wished to have a blast of being an FL Admin, and i promise you i won't let you down.

My goals of being an Admin:

1. Cut down on minges.
2. Enhance roleplay for everyone.
3. Everyone to have a fun and caring environment.

Admin Experience.

Friendly Players - Serious Roleplay. Trial Moderator on that for 6 months (My Moderator was accepted but i left).
SaintsRP - A small to medium roleplay group, i co owned that with an old friend.
Minecraft servers - Admined a few minor MC servers, usually Admin or OP.

What can i prove to the Admin team? I can show the Admin team new ways of RPing and techniques for dealing with difficult situations. I will bring my full confidence and skill into the Admin team and hope to cut down the minges and rulebreakers. I'm an easy guy to get along with and won't have any problems with the current team. I know many of them as a good friend to FL, i hope we can work in teams and cut down on rulebreaking as a whole. I will give it my 100% effort regardless of any situations.

My goals for the Admin team:

1. More fun for everyone!
2. Less minges at American and European times!
3. A non abusive friendly Admin.

Am i a commited FL player? Of course! I play FL every day of the week for a chunk of hours. I help new players learn the rules and ropes of roleplaying within Fearless, this also includes technical problems they may have. I currently hold 460 hours and 12 roleplay points. I have earned these RP points to the best of my ability and wish to extend my roleplaying abilities. I play at American times also since i have an late school start!

Fearless means a lot to me like i said, and i will never ever not try to make things better for the community. It's time to sort Fearless and bring much more fun and roleplay to our servers! Let's do this.

-Good day.

Kyle. (Dubwub)

First off, I would like to say thank you for the opportunity to be considered for this admin position. I am going to keep this short and sweet!

• Steam Name: [FL:RP] Beflok
  • 0 bans, 0 kicks
  • 450 hours, 21 RP points
  • Experience: I ran a 200 person active guild in WoW so stress wont be much of a problem for me.
  • About me: I am a IC layout engineer for TI(9 to 5 job) but I am usually on at nights for about 3-8 hours a day. Absolutley hooked on gmod it has my 3 favorite things: Building, Roleplay, and human interaction with people all across the world!
  • English is my first language.

Why do I think I have what it takes to be an admin? Ever since I got on this server I saw all the rules and I got really excited. I saw how well maintained the server was and that people actually cared about it. It made me want to protect the server not take it for granted. I decided to make FL my home and have not joined another RP server since. I still have the same enthusiasm as when i first started, because I want to have the rules. I want to enforce them because it makes for great RP and free of rule breakers. I have witnessed countless rulebreakers that try to bring the server down. As much as some people get angry I decide to be calm and just post ban requests on them. I am extremely friendly and helpful you can ask anyone. I would be a great unbiased admin because when I interact with people I never judge them.

I plan to be in the server as much as possible ridding it of rule breakers. My goal also is to bring joy back into the FL community. For the past couple weeks people have been down in the dumps. I intend to start inspiring people to want to build or RP. I feel like there is a lack of communication between players and admins sometimes. They sometimes feel uninformed/ unappreciated. I plan to walk the streets everyday and make sure everyone is satisfied.

I have made a lot of friends on this server and this server has really grown on me. While allot of people have left recently I can tell you this... Beflok is here to stay, even if I don't become an admin I will stay. I just want to help protect this wonderful community and its members.

Thank you for your consideration,

Beflok
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Well, I want to become an Admin to adminstrate the server and clear it of failRP'rs and minges, And just make it a fun place to be in Without rulebreakers. And help out FL members in need.

Little about my self, Okay i am 16 years old, Have an great activity on the server. I've never been banned, And i am not going to be banned.
I read over the rules maybe once a day or once every 3 days so i can remember them all. Also i think i can handle the stress. And at the moment i aint in higher position(probably wont be since im only in FL) in another community. And i've been member from 2009(made the forum account late though.) Also i can passiveRP pretty good.
also, i can work in a team, and currently have 336 hours on RP.
And i think i'm pretty good in english and grammar. Seems like i have all the requirements. So this is my application.

And past Admin expirience are in Darkrp.

And that is pretty much it.

Now that is pretty much all i have to say.
The following 8 users Like Crownguard's post:
  • Sharkie, SoulRipper, Race, Ruxandra, equal, DarkViper, Mahti, Timanator
Full Name: Antun Biserka

In-Game Name/Steam Name: In-Game Name: Rory Lamont, Steam Name: FL:RP Radioactve

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:42845603

Bans on record?: I have had two, one which I truly believe I shouldn't have been banned for. And I accept punishment for the other. It was rather immature of me. But this isn't relevant in this post.

Member of FL: I certainly am. I've donated constantly to support this server, and i'm not saying this to hinder other peoples or gain my chance of admin. Just saying.

Experience in Administrating?: I have had multiple experiences in administration however, I haven't had a admin position on Garry's Mod before.

Can you work in a team?: I have a brilliant upperhand in this, i'm a fantastic team member as I am involved in sports such as football, which requires a team. I'm used to teamwork and I prefer it also.

How often are you on daily? And how much time would you put in?

Due to having a short work-shift. I have a hefty ammount of time on my hands and I can easily be on for hours. I enjoy Garry's Mod. I find the game fantastic, so I play on it alot.

What can you do for us?: I wouldn't like to do this job. I would love to. I enjoy helping out people out and I enjoy making things more appealing and better for people.

I hope you consider reading this application and come to a decision. Good luck to other contenders. Thanks for reading.
SteamName: [FL:RP] Sharkiepie
Hours: 338
Bans: 9 *Last one was 3 months ago*
Age: I am 21 years old and my birthday is on the 2nd july 1990
Experience: I have been admin on acouple of servers but Not currently admin on anyother servers and know the commands like !Gban Smile
English is my first and ony language
My goals: Help players, Let admins do some RP, And Roleplay!
[b]My Group[/b] Skills: I am good in a group on World of Warcraft I done a 40 man raid and we done it acouple of times amonth so I am good in a group.
Reason For Sign up: I like fearless and sometimes theres no admins no in america time when there are some minges online. So basicly i'd like to help fearless out by administratiting
About Me: I am 21 years old and I am a male, I used to work for the UK Army *I will only send a picture to my friends*
Anyway
I have some friends and some enemies. But I like to make people Happy Like when i seen a new guy having to run around from gundealer spawn to city (v33x) I bought him a GOLF MK11 to get around. I am on fearless for hours each day in amerrica time but at the moment imabit homesick missing UK So I dont sleep in the nights :3, Anyway Thank you for reading my admin application -sharkie

-Harry
The following 8 users Like Sharkie's post:
  • DarkViper, Zamar, The_Alpha_Dog, Kalist, Crownguard, Dynamic, Andreas, XxZaGamerZxX
Full Name: Jamie

About me:I'm currently on a Level 3 ICT course at college which involves Graphics Design, Coding/Scripting, Hardware and software, But since I only have to go in three times a week I have a lot of time on my hands; So I usually spend that time on the servers. I've Been a Role-player ever since I joined Fearless In 2010 and learned to become the role-player I am to this day.

Bans on record?: I've only had one ban on record, But I think that was by SniperWolf testing the new forum ban system which was Approximately a five minute ban.

Member of Fearless:I've been Part of the Fearless Community Since 2010 and I've got around 440 hours in playtime, Garrysmod alone I have around 1866hrs and about 1700 of them hours were spent on the server alone since the hour counter didn't get created since late 2011.

Experience in Administrating?:I've had quite a few Administrating Experience in the past, I used to be an Administrator on PrivateToast Building Server, I think he was pretty happy with the way I was as one.

Can you work in a team?:In my College we have a lot of group activities since In coding/scripting you have to work in a team to get everything done faster, So yes, I can work in a team.

How often are you on daily?Lately I've been on the servers around 10-12 hours per day on off-college days and on college days from 3pm - 12pm at night.

What can you do for us?:I will be able to Help new and old Role-players on the server with their problems, If It's not knowing how to do something on garrysmod itself or not knowing how to role-play and wanting to be taught the best way I would be more than happy to assist them. Also getting rid of those who disturb good role-players on the servers.

Thanks for taking your time to read my application, I appreciate it.
hello,My Name is Omri,i'm 16 Years Old,born in 26/5/1996
i got on Fearless Servers 382 Hours,i'm very friendly,i'm from israel,that's a Bonus because,a lot of israelis people that talk hebrew like me playing on your server,so i can talk hebrew and help them.
my English is Pretty Good.
i'm not doing Stupid Stuff,Like Raids,RDM,CDM.
My Bans Record is 3(4 if you count "Lifted Before Expired").
i have no Problem to work in teams,i'm really mature for my age.
i'm A Fearless Memmber since november 2011,i'm a great guy to rp with,I currently have 10 Rp Points
i'm playing most of the time in the server v2d,i'm playing 8~12 hours a day.

thats all i have to say.

Omri(Race).
The following 4 users Like Race's post:
  • Crownguard, SnowMan, DarkViper, Colonel Burger
Hello FL staff .

You need to be 16 years or older.
I'm currently 15½ (26/09/96) but I'm very mature for my age.
You need to have atleast 300 hours of playtime on CityRP.
I have a total of around 326hours since the timer was implented, but before the timer I had around 600hours.
-Basic knowledge of English.
Well English is not my first laungage but I know it alright.
-Taking initiative, not letting other team members doing everything.
I would never leave a teammate behind.
-No recent bans, maximum of 6 bans in total.
I have 0 bans on my record.
-Ability to work in a team.
I'm able to work as a team and with a team.
-No admin or higher position in another community.
I'm not an admin in any other Gmod communites.
-Being member of Fearless.
Since 2010.

How I can help the team?
I know what rulebreaking is, I've made tons of banrequests.

Thats all I have to say.

Cheers
Trex
The following 4 users Like Bandut's post:
  • bLaT, Prod, PiqueRoz, Mahti