Worldwide Admin applications
Legendary Fox's Trial Administrator Application

Information
Hey guys, my names Reece and I am 16 Tomorrow and I used to be a regular FL member back in 2009'. Started playing again late July 2011, I've got around(Played before counter created.)250 hours on the server. I am a very potent speaker, I am able to speak French & currently learning Swedish, Thus meaning I can help people from other countries that dont speak English too well. I play atleast twice a day and I play unbelievably long at the weekends, especially in the Late Hours when the Rulebreakers are on.

History & Experience
I used to own Legendary Roleplay(LR), a Steam clan with over 100 members and a Garry's Mod & Minecraft server which started just after I quit FL in 2010 January. I retired from LR somewhat last year, and ever since been looking for a new challenge. I have been doing RP Gaming since 2008 and I have been Super Administrator to an RP server once, Administrator to a different but similiar RP server and Administrator to a spacebuild server. I am also very familiar with ULX & Forum Moderation.

Reason & Why
Ever since July 2011, Fearless has been my primary Roleplay Server, and since then I have encouraged passive RP and the server rules. Recently, Community Morale has dropped due to loss of Administrators. However, I intend to raise the bar and Administrate & Moderate with enthusiasm and discisiveness. My judgements are unbiased and I aim to treat everyone equally. I am not irresponsible or greedy, and I can easily put other players/members of FL before myself.

Overview
Most people wanting to become an Administrator dont realize the responsibilities and the dedication it takes to become an Administrator. Most just see it as kicking/banning the minges but its not about that in the slightest. Its about helping others that are in need of help and guiding new players along with providing the members of Fearless RP with the Best Roleplaying Experience they can possibly achieve aswell as dealing with indecent players that don't acknowledge with the rules.

Just as a sidenote, I am considerably active on v33x and able to administrate both American and European times.

I hope you have enjoyed reading my Application as I have enjoyed writing it.

-Fox MacPhail.
[Image: source.gif]
The following 9 users Like The Crack Fox's post:
  • StillAlive, Iban, PiqueRoz, Fultz, ryan!, Joe very old, Dubwub, TC224, Slick Rick
Equalizer's Admin Application

Evenin' Fearless,

I'd like to start out with a little about my self.

My real name is Morten, I'm 15(Almost 16) years old and live in Denmark, I go to school every day, Soccer once in a while and play a lot of random computer games.

When I first joined FL, Roleplaying was a completely new thing to me, or Garry's Mod kinda was, I fell in love with the gamemode so fast that I donated after only 30 minutes, I was really planning to stay here for a looong time and I still am.

As some of you already know I started out being what many of you today call a minge. After only a couple month I managed to get a lot of bans and for god sake I regret it.

But one day I got so mad because I thought my ban was unfair that I decided to join with another steam account, I got caught and justice was served. I recieved my last ban. A permanent ban....

That is when I realized how much this community meant to me, I decided to do what I could to comeback, as a new person and thats what I did.

In the period where I was banned I took some time to read and understand every single rule.

I came back, and In only a week I managed to get 10 RP Points, It was like joining Fearless as a new person, since then I've managed to get 29 Points stacked together.

Why am I making this app you might ask?

Well, I think we all know how annoying it is when some rulebreaker decides to ruin every possible RP on the server by starting a massive RDM Spree or something foolish like that..

And thats why Im making this application..

I'd like to be apart of keeping FL clean from those people who basicly isnt here to have fun and RP, I currently have around 800 hours, and that is basicly 2/3 of my Garrys Mod time, I've dedicated 800 Hours of my life to some online community and now I feel like I really wanna make this a better place for those who probably loves it as much as I do.

But yes, back to the serious part. It's true, I have a ridiculous amount of bans, but today I wanted to ignore your limit since I am alive proof having many bans doesnt make you a minge.

I have a lot of spare time since I have no job, on an average day I play around 8-12 Hours also on school days, in the weekends I play all night, untill I fall a sleep thats basicly more than 12 hours.

My native language is Danish, but I would say my English is pretty good for a guy on my age. I use my microphone a lot aswell.

I already try to help the admins as much as I possible can by answering questions in OOC, Helping out on the Forums, Informing people when they do stuff wrong, and ofcouse helping out the people that just joined Fearless for the first time.
I believe its very important for people to get a warm welcome if we want them to stay, because not every new guy have to be a minge.

I'd like to make clear that just because the other guys who made an app got 0 bans or something like that, doesnt mean they will do a better job than me.

Do I have experience in moderating a server?

I've never been admin on a player with this high an amount of players,

I've been admin on several TTT Servers, a couple DarkRP servers, and some random Css servers.

I hope you take my application serious even tho my history isnt the best.

Thank you for reading,

~Equalizer

(I've done some editing since I was not quiet happy about my first app.)

Original Application Here:

Spoiler :
Hello Fearless,

I'll start out with a little about my self.

When I first joined FL back in 2K11 some of you might know I started out being what many of you call a minge in Fearless, I almost had no friends, I was just one of those guys joined a community and donating like a maniac, a lot of that changed when I got a month off.

I came back as a new person, and In only a week I had 10 RP Points, It was like joining Fearless as a new person, since then I haven't really got banned.

Why am I making this app?

Well, I think we all know how pissed you can get when some rulebreaker decides to ruin every possible RP on the server by starting a massive RDM Spree or something foolish like that..

I'd like to be apart of keeping FL clean from those people who basicly isnt here to RP, I currently have around 800 hours, and that is basicly 2/3 of my Garrys Mod time, I've dedicated 800 Hours of my life to some online community and now I feel like I really wanna make this a better place for those who probably loves it as much as I do.

But yes, back to the serious part. It's true, I have a ridiculous amount of bans, but today I wanted to ignore your limit since I have proof that having many bans doesnt make you a minge.

I have a lot of spare time and I basicly spend it all on Fearless, yes. I have no life. My english is pretty good according to my self, Im not member of anything else and Im not planning to join any other community anytime soon. Even tho I am not 16 yet,(In like 3 month)I don't feel like it'll be a huge difference.

Do I have experience in moderating an RP Server?

I've never been admin on a player with this high an amount of players,

I've been admin on several TTT Servers, a couple DarkRP servers, and some random Css servers.

I hope you take my application serious even tho my history isnt the best.

Thank you for reading,

~Equalizer

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
- Your life schedule should allow some time for Fearless.
- You need to be 16 years or older.
- You need to have atleast 300 hours of playtime on CityRP.
- Basic knowledge of English.
- Ability to handle stress.
- Taking initiative, not letting other team members doing everything.
- No recent bans, maximum of 6 bans in total.
- Ability to work in a team.
- No admin or higher position in another community.
- Being member of Fearless.

Hello Fearless staff.
I also want to apply for this admin spot so here if my information

- born: 29/05/1995=16 Y old almost 17
- playtime= 230 hours now but i played 400+ before FL counted the hours
- When I'm typing fast my english ain't 100% like now cause i'm in a bit of rush (will edit later) but when i have to talk serious. It's almost perfect
- I can handle a lot of of stress. really alot.
- I will thread everyone the same. from newbs to verry good friends.
- I don´t have any recent bans. however I did get permed cause I was a jerk in the past. what i´m not anymore, I don´t even look at him anymore.
- I'm verry good in working as a team but working alone ain't a problem at all
- nop,I do got exp. as admin in CSS servers but that nothing like this. Edit: Fully forgot I'm also a OP (admin) in a busy Minecraft Server (10-20 players average online)
- yup Cheese

----
I live in The netherlands. that +1 GMT if i remeber got loads of spare. time. I do know if i become a admin. that I can't rp that much as now and If I rp that i have to go sometimes.

Yes, I did got Permed. and also un-permed. that is with a reason Smile and I'm verry happy about that. cause i'm still 16 I have school til 3 o clock almost everyday.

-Cause I was a jerk. before i got perm'd I think I can use my history good to other people. I know how to handle guys Like I was . -

I hope this is enough information, Please pm me or reply. And i will add everything.

I'm sure I will be a good admin. I always wanted to be a admin, on a RP server cause other server admins is mostly to avoid hackers and keep the atmosphere great/good. But in RP server like this U can be a fulltime admin cause there is mostly full time something. and thats what I love.

I already said that I was a jerk to almost everyone expect my RP friends. but that Isn't me anymore. I'm now a good RPer that fully knows the rules. and is friendly and mature. When I RP, I RP passive cause that the best thing to do I think. And what I love the most.
[/b]

greetings,
frank.

Done some editing
The following 2 users Like Cherryberry's post:
  • Timanator, Mahti
Virus's Trial Admin Application

- Your life schedule should allow some time for Fearless.
I play all the time on FL, I really have nothing much to do.
Oh and just to mention I am a super extreme nerd of Gmod and I have total playtime of about 6000 hours on Gmod, just sayin'.

I'm 17 and turing 18 in the next 2 months.

I do not have 300 hour's on the server, though I don't seem this is needed for an requirement as Minimacfox1 stated, it doesn't really seem to show a trustworthiness and it only show's addiction to the FL servers.

My English is not that bad, people say that I speak very fluent English, though it's my 2nd language and I live in Japan. I speak both Japanese and English.

I can handle any kind of stress, I've managed and administrated a lot of servers, and not all of them are Gmod, some of them be MineCraft. I've administrated 2 DarkRP servers and I've (co)-owned 1 of them. I also became a superadmin on a Minecraft server.

I can handle any kind of situation because I'm very experienced in these kind of stuffs.

I have 2 bans total, but 1 is a mistake of BlackDog made, but it really isn't necessary to explain what happened right now.

I work very hard on these administrating types.

Like I stated above, I've been an administrator and higher-rank on a lot of communities.

- Being member of Fearless.
I am an a member Smile

[/b]

What is my accomplishment?
1. I can reduce the amount of minges, especially in my timezone. Where there is about no admin's on.

2. I can referr peoples to FL, I have plenty of friend's that play gmod and not FL, they may be interested and I may be able to convince them into FL Smile

3. I will try not to rage like other administrators and speak to rulebreakers/innocent people and discuss the information.

4. I will try to be friendly as possible to members, including administrators.

5. Admins seems to not to respond to @ calls sometimes, I'll try and take a nice look at the @ calls and respond them ASAP.

Reason for application.
I'm here to apply for administrators like I stated above, too many minges are playing and mucking around in the servers while no administrators even bothers to manage the server in my timezone, while there is none, I can be one of them and solve the problems, which will also reduce the amount of minges. And also I am NOT applying for admin just for the benefits and the powers. I may have some issues on my grammars, but I know basic knowledge of English.
I have well experienced administration skills which I've worked on a little hard on a Perp Server I've been an admin on for bout 6 months.

Thank you very much for reading my application, I tried very hard on making it "short", but this is how I expressed my feelings to apply for an Trial.
I hope you consider me, and I'll try my best to keep the team up.

***See me editing my post? That's because I see errors.

-Virus.
It's been a long time.
The following 3 users Like Virus's post:
  • Prod, PiqueRoz, 7rozen_7ear_
Hello Fearless staff.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Goodies & Baddies : Im very Active Forum member, My Grammar is not the best possible but my english knowlege is Big, Im a Teamplayer, I can handle stress well, Since my day goes pretty much this: wake up, go to school, get home at 14.30, no hobbies except friday and tuesday i have 1 hour shooting hobby,
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I live in Finland.

Ways I can help:
1. I am pretty much the only ''Sane'' person online when i come to V2D at 8.00 AM. Its full of minges & rulebreakers but not any admins. So i could handle those matters pretty easily
2. I would check the logs and that when needed and answer @ messages.
3. My life is really boring except when i come to FL. What im saying is that my active hours on FL per day would be abaut 4-7 hours.
4. My PC is pretty fast and my internet is good too.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am friendly player

I would NEVER disrespect other staff members

I love you Soul Ripper, Pechvarry, Faustie, and the other staff members. I know you will make the right decision.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

I know i cannot top Virus, Beflok, Zzzzap, Dubwub,
  • SeductivePotato
The first day I joined FL I added it to my favorites before I even got into the server, I knew that I was going to enjoy it I always have time for FL, and I am always on, anytime you need me I'll be there guarantee

I am 17 years of age, I have 248 hours on my current account, but this is because a while back my account completely reset and was eventually restored from a 2 week backup, I am English educated but I can speak 5 different languages(English, French, Arabic, Russian, and German(Flame ;D))
I am considered as a workaholic to most of my friends, I would probably let the team members do nothing and take a break. I've only had 1 ban ever(for 5 minutes reason: Caps/Meta(on my first 10 minutes))

It is a great privilege to be a part of this wonderful community with the friendliest of people, and whenever I join the server or open up the forums, it just warms my heart to know that I am part of a sort of family. And if I would be accepted I would give nothing but the best for FL.

Sorry for the short application but I feel I should only put the relevant stuff
Hello everyone. First of all I would like to point out that I do not reach the 300 hour minimum mark (211 hours), and therefore I fully understand if this doesn't get considered because of it, but it's worth giving it a shot.

My name's David, I live in southern Spain. I was born the 7th of November 1992, so I'll be 20 this year. I have no bans on record, nor here or any RP server. I haven't been in this community for long, say 5 months or so, but it's been long enough for me to realise the potential it has and how good it really is.

The reason I wish to apply, is not for the "benefits", I know from my over one year Admining experience in the at-the-time No.1 RP server and No.1 Garrys Mod server with 64 player slots, that even though people see Admins having "many" benefits, in fact, it comes with a huge responsibility and obligation. I've spent hours and hours just trying to solve problems between players, since I believe that warning and dialogue is the solution to problems, rather than having the Ban Hammer in hand all the time. If I've learnt something from all of my past experience, is that punishment should be a last resort.

FL is a very well built community, with loyal members and people that are always trying to help. It has a good leadership (Soul and "recently" Nudel), and a good Admin Team, if they get around to it. (Not saying that you guys don't). This community has a lot of potential, and it can go further and further if there are good people taking care of it. Now, I'm not saying that I consider myself to be a good person, in fact, I'm not better than anyone, nor worse and there's no particular reason why I should be chosen, apart from the fact that my intentions are merely of helping and being useful.

I've had plenty Admining experience in the past, I know what the responsibility is, how stressful it can be and more. When I was 13 years old, I started a forum with a friend, who was nearly 18. It was a gaming community, it grew to over 1,000 members within the year, and I stayed there for a few years. After a few internal problems, I left. Later on I started playing in the Vent Mob Community. It was pretty big, and it had a 64 slot server wich was nearly always full. I was noticed by the SA's, I got a trial moderator status, then full Admin. I continued admining for over a year, until the community died due to continuous DDOS attacks and the SA's not showing much interest, it was sad.

After a few years, I started playing another game called Nostale. Nostale is part of a huge German company called GameForge. I applied to be a GameMaster, and got the position. The spanish community (called Nostale.org), had over 700,000 registered accounts, I'm guessing over a million now. I had to leave due to some personal problems after a year. Later on I decided to go for the English community, Nostale.co.uk. I was elected too and started, though I had to leave further on due to more personal problems. Now I am free, I have spare time and I enjoy playing FL a lot, and I would like to be able to help out the community like I helped out others.

I'm regularly on the servers, just about everyday if I can, considering I'm working Mondays till Wednesdays and maybe I'll be working Mondays-Fridays soon.

I completely understand if you think it wouldn't be right to accept me or you just don't think that I should get a shot at it. As said, I know what it's like to "Run" a community and one has to be very careful in choosing who to trust... Too many times have I been stabbed in the back by people who I though of to be "Trustworthy".

If you consider that I'm lying in any way, if you think I'm just saying this to get the position for myself, to just be "An Admin" or if you think I'm kissing up in some sort, please, reject me. It is not my intention nor has it been ever to do any of those things, but I can't blame you if you decide to think that.

Thank you everyone that has giving me a part of their time by reading this. I wish everyone in this Thread the best of luck and the best for Fearless.

Sincerely,
Holdem.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 10 users Like Holdem's post:
  • StillAlive, Iban, SoulRipper, Prod, PiqueRoz, Colonel Burger, Shadow, Timanator, 7rozen_7ear_, equal
Pique's admin application.
- Your life schedule should allow time for Fearless.
To be honest I have not much to do, being an admin would give me something to do.
- You must be 16 years or older.
I was born in 1997, so I'm not 16 years old, but still I am able to control myself and act like a 18 year old.
- You must have atleast 300 hours of playing time CityRP.
Currently I have around 400 hours
English is not my first language, but one of the best in english class.
I dont get stressed so much
- To take initiative, not to let the other team members do everything.
I treat everyone as the same thing myself perm banned my best friend when I was admin.
- No recent ban, maximum of 6 ban in total.
I got 1 ban in my story.
I've never worked in an admin team, but I have worked in other teams.
I've been admin before but resigned because admins were mean they never talked about things ... But I have basic knowledge of ULX and Assmod.
- As a member of the Fearless.
I've been a member since 10/27/2011 and loved it since.

a few thing i would do in the beginning
- Help people / make fearless a better place to rp.
- Get rid of minges.
- giving rp points to good rp's since i know everyone loves them.
- Be online at v33x as much as I can because i know how the server is when no admins are on.
- of course much more.

Thanks for reading
The following 3 users Like PiqueRoz's post:
  • Prod, Happily Insane, Colonel Burger
Headsters Application

Now where to get started:

My name is Luke Tomlinson, I live in South Yorkshire in England and i am 19 Years old and soon 20.
I have been gaming for most of my life i always find that spare time to get in, however i do have a normal life: I am a Freestyle Mountain Biker, Rock Climber and a hiker. I also like to travel all around Britain.

I first started playing FL i think in the late 2009 my first taste of true roleplay, i was a bit of an idiot back then to be honest however things has changed, i took a break from FL in the late 2010 for 8 months and a totally new me emerged, I have not had one ban since from what i recall (Total of 5 bans recorded). I have seen many people such as S.J and Storm, I used to think i got along with storm but i shall not go into too much detail with that.
I currently have a total of 442 ingame hours on FL, i have probably played for alot longer due to the fact that FL did not have a timer back then (from what i remember).

I get along with everybody in the Community as i do my best to help out with the new guys, However its not just the new guys i help out with as i have been friends with many admins(including resigned) for some time now such as StillAlive, Coffee, Temar, Dryblood and Toby (i wont list all of them) and i find that they are too busy to help everybody at once, now i dont physically help players out i give them advise etc and information via OOC or PM.

Now the reason why i would like to apply to help administrate the community is as follows:
In the time i have played FL i have realized i could do so much more to help, i see many admins struggle because of the shear volume of players, i always new it was not easy but i could not be sure without trying.
I have always wanted to give a helping hand to the community therefore i donated. I realized i matched the requirements to be in the team as i don't get stressed, i live in an english country (however i do have poor grammar due to personal disabilities but i can write an Exam Essay with ease), I play Fearless every time i get the chance (nearly everyday for around 2 hours min and 7 hours max), I treat everyone equally and give them a chance to redeem them selves depending on the situation and i have had admin experience however i dont currently administrate anymore.
If i am inactive then i dont go un-noticed however it is calming down abit.
I have always wanted to make people a smooth time and enjoy it, my main goal is to keep people from ruining others fun

Thanks for your time, if you require any more information out of me i will spit it out Wink

Good Luck to everyone who has entered too Smile

- Headster

[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

The following 5 users Like Headster's post:
  • Jan, PiqueRoz, Dryblood, Iban, Colonel Burger
Your life schedule should allow some time for Fearless.
Monday-Friday 5-8hours+
Saturday-Sunday 3-8 hours+

Demand Met.

I hope that this is not a huge part of the demand to the application seeing I do not meet this demand.

Norwegian is my main language, I do although have a 6+ (A+) in both grammar and english speaking.

Stress is something I strongly dislike but in an important position as this, where a calm energy and attitude is needed. I know from previous experience that this will not be an issue.

I've worked for servers such as HellsGamers, TmFgaming and FreedomGamers. In my latest administrator job I worked for TmFgaming, as a high ranked Admin. I expect you, to expect a lot if I get accepted. I intend to fulfill the need of administrator help.
My latest two bans, were both sorted and found to be missunderstandings made by the administrators. I have 4 in total.
My Ability to work in a team, I would consider good. I do know what TeamWork means, and I have a lot of experience from previous Administrator jobs, at earlier age.
I recently left my high ranked administrator job behind, in TmFgaming (TisMyFaceGaming). To join you guys, first as A player, but I can see myself working for other satisfaction.

Few Words:
I can set up a conversation with my superiors in the latest administrator job I had, for you to contact.
As An administrator, I would be prepared to use mostly all my time on the server, on watching RP situation, and watching the server run smoothly.
I am a fan of second chances, therefor I can not promise a lot of bans to be handed out!

Sincerly - Dr.Oak

If you need anything else you can contact me on -
Email: [email protected]