Elder and Nadrick's Resignation
To Soul:

We do not expect to receive admin status after a few months... we want nothing to do with what Fearless has become. This community is not Godly in anyway and it has many problems like all other communities. It's not in its former glory anymore and I realize that, so has Nadrick, maybe you guys should see that too.

So say and believe what you want, but in the end we do not want to be known as " the administrators from the Fearless RP community that think they are better than everyone else on Garry's Mod". Instead of criticizing us and forget about us, why not try to learn what could have lead us to leave so randomly?

I wanted the best for this community, I still do, cause I am not a vengeful A-hole. But if you cannot learn anything from what me and Nadrick just did then its growth will be stunned.
The following 1 user Likes Elder's post:
  • Dryblood
Is that how you teach me a lesson? By randomly leaving as you call it yourself? By resigning while I'm sleeping? How can I take this even serious.

Come on, back to reality now. You and Nadrick didn't even discuss a single word with me about the problems you think Fearless has. Not via PM, not via TeamSpeak, not via Steam. Nothing. Nada.

We do not see ourself as superior, I have no idea how you came to that conclusion too.

I'm not going in further argueing with you about this matter.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • StillAlive, Jacob1029, Nudelholz
(03-25-2012, 08:57 AM)Soul Wrote: Let me get a few thing straight. You guys leave because the US admin slots are underpopulated? Is that your reaction to solve this problem, by making it worse?

Quote:I hope this will all be resolved in the near future and Fearless will grow from it.
Your help to solve this matter would have been appreciated, but not even an attempt of solution is hand over to me.

Quote: For now though, me and Nadrick wish to avoid all conflicts, and just relax.
You relax and we have to do the dirty work? I hope you realize you can't just take a few months off and become admin again.

A real man doesn’t run away from his problems.

Good luck in the future,
Soul

No Soul,
A real man appreciates what he has been given.
They resigned, get over it. It obviously means something is wrong if this is constantly happening. Why blame them for flaws in a community that you own? I cant stand all of this ridiculous drama. Just thank them and let them leave.

Sometimes you seem to think as if these admins are just your little pawns, from what it appears to me. Again, if 5 people leave in one month, don't blame them. It's a problem deeper then that, and I will let you figure that out.
Enough of this fucking bickering. Jesus christ this is a goodbye thread.

Locked thread due to people being children, And not being able to keep this AS A GOODBYE THREAD.

ENOUGH OF THE DRAMA
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol