Elder and Nadrick's Resignation
Hello Fearless,

I speak on behalf of Nadrick and myself. We have made the tough decision tonight that we wish to now resign from our admin position.

We want to make it clear that we have no bad wishes against anyone on the server, but we also want to make it clear that we are extremely unhappy with the events that have been occurring over the past few weeks, which has caused much of our inactivity. We both love working with the staff, administration, the players and all the friends we have made over the past few months on this community, but too much tension has been built up to the point where we do not want to have any part of this anymore.

I hope this will all be resolved in the near future and Fearless will grow from it. For now though, me and Nadrick wish to avoid all conflicts, and just relax. We will catch up on our busy lives, and in our free time we will enjoy playing on whatever Garry's Mod community we wish to.

Thank you for everything you guys have done for us, and I hope you understand our discomfort. If you have any questions you know how to contact us.

- Elder and Nadrick
Before people come yelling at me about how i could not handle being an admin (you know who you are)

face the fact, the U.S admin positions are unmanned, underhanded and downright ignored. the last time someone dared attempt to help us, they received a heavy punishment.

administrating for FL was an experience, i hope FL the most of luck.

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
The following 2 users Like Nadrick's post:
  • Noobias, Serpent Lord
You're bloody kidding me?
Elder, I have never met you - however everyone loves you so I will as well Cheese
Nadrick, I thought ill of you at first until we met briefly on the server. You're a cool guy as well Cheese

Take care guys, thanks for the work you've done.
And on what Nadrick said, I agree with you completely!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

God damnit! 3 gone in two days!

Gona miss you Nad

Never met you Elder but from the stories I've heard, you're a fun/funny guy,

You shall be missed D:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • Sharkie
[Image: reagan-soldier-crying_145180222.jpg]
You two have done a wonderful work, Take care.
You will be missed.
[Image: tomer2.png]

Only enemies speak the truth - Roland

Server Status Checker
Elder, don't think I've met you but Nadrick said I sound like you.

Peace out hope to see you two soon.
oh...my.... god. I will miss you nadrick... to think i was going to give you my beard! Didnt hang out with you elder but sorry to see you leave.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
This also means Black and Coffee are the last admins on the American Team.