You know how i felt Nad?

Thank god!
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
More drama is about to come.

Way more drama...

Spoiler :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

You both will be missed. Sad

(03-25-2012, 05:54 AM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: This also means Black and Coffee are the last admins on the American Team.
BlackDog lives in Canada. :p Sooo its really coffee the only American admin left.
I take you havent talked to Soul or Nudel about this, since your statuses havent changed yet. I thought adminnistrators always did that, so that's the least you could do.

Anyways thank you both for the time you spent here, I will definitely miss you both even though we havent talked for a while. Nadrick I'd like you to change your post into quoting me instead of making it sound so childish "You know who you are". Come on.

My intentions were never to say that FL or any particular admins are better than the rest. But I take that being a US admin is just the same as an EU admin who's online at night. It's not impossible if you have what it takes.

Farewell, gentlemen. It was an honor.
(03-25-2012, 07:47 AM)StillAlive Wrote: I take you havent talked to Soul or Nudel about this, since your statuses havent changed yet. I thought adminnistrators always did that, so that's the least you could do.

Anyways thank you both for the time you spent here, I will definitely miss you both even though we havent talked for a while. Nadrick I'd like you to change your post into quoting me instead of making it sound so childish "You know who you are". Come on.

My intentions were never to say that FL or any particular admins are better than the rest. But I take that being a US admin is just the same as an EU admin who's online at night. It's not impossible if you have what it takes.

Farewell, gentlemen. It was an honor.

its nowhere near the same, for peeps sake its 13 VS 4, US admins are under handed, also have what it takes? i have been DDoS'ed 12 times 7 of which was BEFORE i was an administrator, its not about having what it takes, its about knowing when to put your foot down. so far from that paragraph you have sounded like a cocky ignorant person. your overall personality seems like that of someone who thinks being an FL admin is literally some form of super job only the best can do, its not. its a admin spot on a gaming community and its not gonna help my resume.

this kinda of stuff is what pushes me away, admins who have gone inactive talking and trying to push me down. just cause your an admin here does not make you some holy all knowing person who "has what it takes" it just means your a player with privileges

also my post is fine, "you know who you are" is me showing that i don't have a stick in my ass, if i cant be childish then why am i playing a dam video game? i like having fun in games not being bland.

imma say it here FL's admin team is in disarray, its not organized and theres no effect being truly made by 80% of the admins. FL would be a great place if people had more backbone to get stuff done.

goodluck FL i hope you correct those major errors, i loved the community but this mess can't be solved by a lone person it takes a team, something which FL cant seem to figure out.

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
The following 3 users Like Nadrick's post:
  • Prod, Noobias, Grub
This drama will make a lot more people leave than you all notice.
Nadrick, I've only played with you twice I think, but your a sound admin and a damn fine RP'er, and I am sure the whole server will miss you.

Elder, I have played with you before you became administrator, You are a good hard working player and you have a good shot too, the whole server will miss you too.

Its a shame so many admins are resigning over so little time.
[Image: source.gif]
Well, Elder I've never played with you, But i think your a fine admin, anyway Good luck where you going or where you stayin'

And Nadrick your just awesome dude,great times, and just whole lut of fun to be around
Let me get a few thing straight. You guys leave because the US admin slots are underpopulated? Is that your reaction to solve this problem, by making it worse?

Quote:I hope this will all be resolved in the near future and Fearless will grow from it.
Your help to solve this matter would have been appreciated, but not even an attempt of solution is hand over to me.

Quote: For now though, me and Nadrick wish to avoid all conflicts, and just relax.
You relax and we have to do the dirty work? I hope you realize you can't just take a few months off and become admin again.

A real man doesn’t run away from his problems.

Good luck in the future,
Soul
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Sharkie, Haarek
Good luck in the future guys
-
Nadrick
Im still going to call you Naderp