Moderator promotions
Congratulations guys!

I see all of you on regularly so the servers should be a lot more maintained against rule breakers Cheese
I am 100 percent aware of that I have 13 bans, there is really no need to keep reminding everyone about it.

It was in the past, the last ban was in my eyes unjustified which I had prooven, however I am not going to bring taht up here.

How does me having 13 bans or somebody being under 16 years old make us bad Moderators? There is absolutely no logic in that, stop living in the past.
The following 3 users Like equal's post:
  • GRiiM, Nuka, Salinsky
(11-20-2012, 02:39 AM)Equal Wrote: I am 100 percent aware of that I have 13 bans, there is really no need to keep reminding everyone about it.

It was in the past, the last ban was in my eyes unjustified which I had prooven, however I am not going to bring taht up here.

How does me having 13 bans or somebody being under 16 years old make us bad Moderators? There is absolutely no logic in that, stop living in the past.

Well Equal in my honestly opinion your bans arent really what it is for me. Its the fact that I want to say a month ago you left the community saying, "This time I am done." Honestly how many times have you left Fearless? How can you even be trusted to help the community when you leave every other month?
The following 8 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Grub, Mr Crates, GeorgeTheBoy, Biowulf, Flux, Nadrickk, Andreas, ousmN
Grats
(11-20-2012, 03:30 AM)Fultzy Wrote:
(11-20-2012, 02:39 AM)Equal Wrote: I am 100 percent aware of that I have 13 bans, there is really no need to keep reminding everyone about it.

Well Equal in my honestly opinion your bans arent really what it is for me. Its the fact that I want to say a month ago you left the community saying, "This time I am done." Honestly how many times have you left Fearless? How can you even be trusted to help the community when you leave every other month?

The reason I left is gone, thats why I came back so fast.
Shall we stop the discussion about Equalizer's bans, and why he is a moderator? He made it, and it's cool.
The following 3 users Like Narc's post:
  • BambusBo, Nuka, Salinsky
Congrats to all of you, i wish you good luck Cheese
Gz Guys, you deserve it Smile
Congratulations !!! It was really needed !!!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Congrats Equal, GhostRider, Narcotic, Salinsky and Zealord. You will all be good moderatos!