Moderator promotions
Some of you already know it, some not, but we are working on a team of moderators. The community is getting a lot of new players. Often we have 100 players online, and barely 1 admin online. Good roleplayers are leaving, because our RP level is decreasing. With this plan we are to trying to improve the administration of the server. We should be the community again with its oustanding semi-serious roleplay, as it was before the release of GMod13.

We need moderators to fill up the gaps. Basically people who likes to keep the server minge free, without all the hassle of doing administration behind the scenes. These people can still enjoy their roleplay on the server, and will keep the server in good shape. They don't have to bother about (un)ban requests, the forum or blacklists. They can purely focus on the server and will get access to a reserved slot. Obviously a lot of people would like to become this rank, however, just like admins, we (in this case the SA team) will decide who we promote.

A short summary of the moderator powers:

- They have basic access to commands, for example they can use !goto, !kick, !slay. They won't be able to use noclip, cloaking, phasing, giveitem, refund or givepoint.
- They can ban minges for a maximum of 24 hours, this becauseminges can get banned, but the moderators doesn't have to worry about an unban request. (They can only be made when a ban is over 24 hours).
- No access to the admin office, they are a part of the team, but they focus on the server, not the discussions behind the scenes.
- No authority to approve (un)ban requests.
- No permission to unban.

These rights are not taken away because we don't trust the promoted moderator, but because we want moderators to focus on the server ingame. Also (obviously) admins will still be active on the servers. However, with these powers abuse is still possible, therefore if you see abusive administration, you should use the admin abuse report.

It's a win-win situation: The server is getting administrated, the moderators are satisfied to have some control on their favorite server, and since it's only ingame administration, the community takes no risks and we can quicker promote good and mature players to moderator.

We have promoted the following persons to moderators. They've been selected on their activity, maturity, roleplay experience and behaviour.

Equal
GhostRider
Narcotic
Salinsky
Zealord

Congratulations to all of you! We are going to promote more moderators soon.

For the sake of a better roleplay experience,
Soul
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
A big thanks, Soul.
We'll do our job damn good.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
Thanks for the opportunity!

I will try my best not to let anyone down!
Congratulations lads!
Congratulations to all of them , I am sure you will all do a great job!
Thanks alot for the opportunity, I'll do my best to keep the server clean as much as I possibly can!
Thank you for giving us the opprtuinty.

I'll try to do my best.
Congratuf*ckinglation to all of you! I'd say "make us proud" but I know you guys will! Smile
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Gratz!
Congrats to Equal, GhostRider, Narcotic, Salinsky, Zealord
And for creator of moderators Smile
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk