Evocity Radio [RADIO LINK ADDED]
Holy.. The more I hear and see about this, the more I want to be a part of it! It's an absolutely awesome thing you guys have started!! Much respect to you guys!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Recording a small mix to further increase my chances

*Edit* Alright here is my Live Mix http://www.mixcloud.com/PietOlsen/live-mix/

*2ndEdit* The last song was just for fun, wasn't supposed to be a part of the mix, I just really enjoy that song.
The following 5 users Like GunFISH's post:
  • equal, SoulRipper, Termin, Floodify, Commander Fi5h
As long as we have 'Singing with SoulRipper hour' I'll be listening
The following 5 users Like Termin's post:
  • equal, GunFISH, Mathias_, Floodify, Commander Fi5h
I was asked for a download link so I thought if anyone can't hear my mix on the page or actually just want to download it, you can grab it here. https://www.dropbox.com/s/k5ggb4rjyo6syw...h52m01.wav
The following 1 user Likes GunFISH's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
What if we had a music edit group (like Qwerty) and a "report" team that is in the studio doing the shows?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
  • Commander Fi5h
I would make a mix but I prefer to DJ live. By that I mean I will do all my mixes as I am doing it. If you want a mix just say and I'll mix one up. I also have some cool announcements recorded that say things like "We interrupt the music with this important news flash: The president has been murdered by an unknown organisation. The new president has swiftly taken over. He goes by the name **Will say name live**. If anyone wants me to show a mix or wants me to show this announcement just ask.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
(04-10-2013, 02:47 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: I would make a mix but I prefer to DJ live. By that I mean I will do all my mixes as I am doing it. If you want a mix just say and I'll mix one up. I also have some cool announcements recorded that say things like "We interrupt the music with this important news flash: The president has been murdered by an unknown organisation. The new president has swiftly taken over. He goes by the name **Will say name live**. If anyone wants me to show a mix or wants me to show this announcement just ask.

It will be live. so just record a live set and upload it here if you want.

*edit* That's what I did anyway.
The following 1 user Likes GunFISH's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Yeah. I'm doing a mix tonight for another radio I work for. I'll record that if I get the chance.

Ah right. Got a mix here and abit of my DJ skills. At the start you have an opening from Deadmau5 mixed up with some of my own mixes and in with some good mixing effects. I could make one from scratch if needed but this is something I had on my PC from yesterdays live show.
http://www.mixcloud.com/time7/ng-live-mi...-fearless/
Kind Regards,
Wood.
  • Commander Fi5h
(04-10-2013, 03:08 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: Yeah. I'm doing a mix tonight for another radio I work for. I'll record that if I get the chance.

Ah right. Got a mix here and abit of my DJ skills. At the start you have an opening from Deadmau5 mixed up with some of my own mixes and in with some good mixing effects. I could make one from scratch if needed but this is something I had on my PC from yesterdays live show.
http://www.mixcloud.com/time7/ng-live-mi...-fearless/

What's the songs called used in your mix?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
  • Commander Fi5h
Okay I'll go through the ones in it. Please note this is off the top of my head since I forgot to write them all down. I have most of them though
It was a mix of a track from Deadmau5 mixing in at the start and it is also what you can hear mixing through the music at times called Some Chords.
Knife Party - Internet Friends
In My Mind -- This mixes in at times
Molly - Cedric
It also has a song from a Powerworkout DVD I happened to have. I got the non remixed versions of these tracks and mixed over them.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
  • Commander Fi5h