General Rickets
Name: GHOSTK1LL3R

Time/Date: 12:06 GMT -1

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65599084

Name of Administrator: General Rickets

Evidence: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid452478

In linked URL I posted on an UBR of Jan's that supplied crucial information that would support Jan's claim for his unban request. Within a mere 5mins General Rickets removed my post with the reply of 

'Not involved. Warned.' 

I would like to link to you the RULES for the un-ban section as found here:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10

I will quote to you what the rules are for posting on an unban request.

'You are only allowed to write in an unban request thread when you are:

a) the banned person
b) a witness or in any other crucial relation to the unban request'

I was a crucial relation to the unban request because I posted evidence and reason behind Jan's decision. Now, many admins ban players for not reading the rules but as we see here General Rickets himself also does not read the rules of the Unban Requests section and because of this lack of rule reading how destroyed evidence to back-up Jan in this matter resulting in Jans argument weaker.

Due to this, General Rickets has abused his powers as admin to remove my comment making the case look weaker and has then denied the thread(I am arguing no abuse here, just displaying the case at hand.

Also, I am going to post this for the admins of the community who deem themselves better than anyone else to reply to this thread and back-up  Rickets as all the admins like to to read this:

'
  1. You are only allowed to write in an admin abuse thread when you are:

• the accusing user

• a witness or in any other important relation to the admin abuse thread, this includes players who have witnessed other situations in which the admin abused.

[color]

2. The reason we don't want everybody to post in the admin abuse threads is because the threads will be a big mess.
    '

[/color]

Now, I am just going to post this. If an admin here does decide to reply that is not General Rickets or is not the admin that is going to review why is your view different than mine on the unban request? I had presented evidence as I would assume you are going to do on this admin abuse case, so what is different. 

-Ghost

Messages In This Thread
General Rickets - by User 12049 - 03-01-2015, 12:27 PM
RE: General Rickets - by General Rickets - 03-01-2015, 12:35 PM
RE: General Rickets - by Jan - 03-01-2015, 01:02 PM
RE: General Rickets - by General Rickets - 03-01-2015, 05:39 PM
RE: General Rickets - by Temar - 03-01-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: General Rickets - by User 12049 - 03-01-2015, 09:44 PM
RE: General Rickets - by General Rickets - 03-01-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: General Rickets - by Enzyme - 03-02-2015, 02:39 AM
RE: General Rickets - by Fultz - 03-02-2015, 06:53 AM