Admin Abuse on Grub
Name: Zerdrick

Time/Date: 8/21/2015, 04:06 AM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11680391

Name of Administrator: Grub

Evidence:

Hello, at 09-20-2015, 08:40 PM I posted this thread: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=64757

This thread was meant to be a way to gage the public on their opinion about Admins/Moderators and their ability to use the noclip command and the admin physgun to be able to "unstuck" themselves during a raid. Quickly after I posted the topic Nighthawkd (The guy the original admin abuse topic was on) Came into the discussion and seemed to want to start the argument about his ban request again. I was ok with the ban request being denied I simply wanted to know peoples opinion on the topic.

After Nighthawkd came into the discussion and started referencing the ban request and reviving the argument about a ban request that I had posted at a previous date (The one used in my thread for context) Grub decided to close the thread and lock out any chance at a discussion on this topic. Grub claimed that I was upset that the ban ruling did not go into my favour and that I was "trying to create more drama".

I sent Grub this private message:
Quote:Subject: Why did you lock my post?

My post has nothing to do with the case, Nighthawkd just came in and decided to continue the arguement. You said that it was ok for him to do what he did, which I realise is a final decision, I just want to get comments from other people and see what people have to think about it.
Which he has yet to respond to.

I do not feel that I was in violation of any rules and that Grub abused his powers by locking my thread because Nighthawkd was trying to revive a previously dictated argument.

For the sake of limiting bias could this please not be ruled on by Grub or Nighthawkd.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)

Messages In This Thread
Admin Abuse on Grub - by Ali - 09-22-2015, 12:51 AM
RE: Admin Abuse on Grub - by Grub - 09-22-2015, 12:58 AM
RE: Admin Abuse on Grub - by Ali - 09-22-2015, 01:14 AM
RE: Admin Abuse on Grub - by Jan - 09-22-2015, 08:49 AM
RE: Admin Abuse on Grub - by Ali - 09-22-2015, 02:51 PM
RE: Admin Abuse on Grub - by Suarez - 09-22-2015, 03:16 PM
RE: Admin Abuse on Grub - by SoulRipper - 09-22-2015, 03:16 PM