Not new, but I never introduced myself.
Well hello everyone, I am not new to Fearless, well, I joined mid-January.
I currently have almost 300 hours, and I really love Fearless.
I'd just like to introduce myself to everyone, since I haven't already done it yet. Well, first off I love Garry's Mod, and also the Fearless servers. My favorite Fearless server is v2d and I really like to RP and just have some fun. My favorite kinds of RP are Business, transportation, and other things similar to that. I currently am in the Mangano family.
One *kinda* bad habit I have is being too generous D: I make myself poor by giving my money to random people who need it. But other than that, I am 15 years old, and I am currently trying to learn lua code, and I've done some java coding in Eclipse for minecraft plugins.

Thanks for reading everyone, and have a nice day.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
Welcome to the forums!
Welcome!
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Welcome to the Fearless Forums! If you need any help don't be afraid to ask me, if you want to improve some something on the server or forums, visit the Suggestions & Bugs forums. If after a while, you find your certain play style, check out the Clan Discussions. Stick to the Rules and you'll have a good time.
Personal Notes:
Ha ha. It's Ironic how I have only 150ish hours yet have been here since mid 2013.
Anyway, nice to see you're showing your face.

Have a good one Cheese
Welcome to Fearless, Rule 34!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Welcome to the forums!
Hello Rule!
Welcome to the forums!
if you need any help on it just throw me one of those Pm's Cheese
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(03-16-2014, 12:03 PM)GeneralSirens Wrote: Welcome to the Fearless Forums! If you need any help don't be afraid to ask me, if you want to improve some something on the server or forums, visit the Suggestions & Bugs forums. If after a while, you find your certain play style, check out the Clan Discussions. Stick to the Rules and you'll have a good time.
Personal Notes:
Ha ha. It's Ironic how I have only 150ish hours yet have been here since mid 2013.
Anyway, nice to see you're showing your face.

Have a good one Cheese

Yeah... if I keep this up I'll almost have 1,000 hours by the end of 2014... dear god... I think I maybe play this game a little too much. xD
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]