Roach Unban
Your name: [FL:RP] Roach

Your ban ID: 45884

Banned by: [FL:M] Myfloodify

Reason: "Circumventing the AFK system"
Involved: Myself, Myfloodify.

Why we should unban you:

I have a clan to run on fearless. I was unaware setting +forward +left in the console was bannable offence, I put it on whilst I did the dishes because the server was packed and I didn't want to lose my place, I was AFK for a mere 20 minutes. I don't play anything else on GMOD besides FL, the ban was set for 1 day and I was fine with waiting that out. I did the dishes to get some money, for the weekend to sort out my social life. I would appreciate this banned being dropped completely because I was hoping to get on tonight and apologize to my clan for the absence. I believe this is unfair, as I was given no warning for the suspension and I was excited to play tonight after a party. Please take my unban into consideration, I have been a proud member of FL for two years and would hate to see my clan fall into chaos after two weeks without my leadership.
Rules Wrote:1. Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches is under zero tolerance and will lead to a permanent ban.

Literally rule number one.
You were using certain methods to circumvent a feature that CityRP has, the AFK kicker. The AFK kicker is there to prevent people to just sit and fill up a slot whilst another player might want to do some actual RP, but cannot get a slot. By using the command you used in the console you made the system not work correctly, thus abusing a glitch. It is pretty clear what abusing a glitch is and what is not abusing a glitch is. You circumvented the AFK system.

As per the warning, I am not obliged to give out warnings, especially not in this kind of cases. You may have a clan to run, but you should have thought about your actions prior to using the actual command. I see no reason for this unban request to even get approved, as DoomDude1 said, it is the single first line of rule.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Fair enough, I'll wait out my ban.
Denied.