Temporary Leave :(
So guys, I have been busy with a lot of stuff recently and can't keep Fearless on the top of my list of priorities. Here's a list of shit I've been busy with for your enjoyment:
1. I currently run a TTT community. (Which is quite successful atm.)
2. I'm working on Dead Zone which is basically Severance but instead of using Clockwork it uses NutScript and instead of a viral outbreak like generic zombies. These zombies have been risen from the very depths of hell.
3. I'm doing my apprenticeship most of the time, honing my Web development skills and such.
4. I am learning other programming languages to add to my portfolio.

Let us remember the good and bad times.

When I first joined Fearless, I had a blast it was so much fun since switching from Ventmob (R.I.P) I felt like I had a real connection with my character, and from this Blackwatch was soon born a few months later. We were doing so well, we had around 40 troops in the beginning when we pretty much accepted anyone, then we put strict policies in place and everyone started leaving/getting exiled, it was for the best I suppose.

I had a run in with a few of the server admins, and took my punishment. I apologised to all of them, especially Aviator.

Blackwatch nowadays don't have a very good name, and that sucks because this isn't the image I had in mind for the clan when I originally founded it.

I have accumulated quite a lot of money during my time here, but please rest assured. This is not a permanent leave, I will return one day. It will probably be some time in 2014.

I will be active on the forums when I have the time.

That about wraps it up guys, have a merry christmas an a happy new year! Cheese
See you Roachy.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Bye man
I thank you for helping me rp, and making me see the light through depression

With you leaving I'll have to reconsider what to do clan wise, but I have my escape plan anyways

Thanks for being a good friend
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Roachy
Goodbye Roach D:
Hopefully you'll return soon.

ps. You've left me with a load of stuff you bastard Cheese
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
The following 1 user Likes Megsy's post:
  • Roachy
Goodbye, roach. It is sad to see you leave and I am glad you've had fun. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too.

I guess we'll see each other some other time. Never mind about your run ins! You've been forgiven, by me.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Roachy