Not really fair
i was banned for "randomly tranquilizing people" today i tranquilized 2 people and admit it but it was far from random the first guy i tranqed for attacking me verbally earlier to teach him a lesson i tied him up and demanded ransom but while in my base with my hostage a guy just strolls right in and sees me holding him hostage i tied him up and told him i would untie him if he didnt tell any cops and we would never have to see each other again but he freaked out started screaming random hostage and called an admin i argued that i wasnt taking him hostage just getting him to leave my base but was banned by ruxandra anyway i try not to break the rules as i love this server and of course I may be wrong if so i apoligise profusely but im pretty sure if someone walks into your base you can take them hostage and its not against the rules
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
Appeal reviewed and pushed back.

Pushback notes:
Please use the template, available at www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator