Fearless Forums
Religious views. - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Religious views. (/showthread.php?tid=14849)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Religious views. - Colonel Burger - 06-25-2012

(06-25-2012, 02:39 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Well CBurger, I'm sorry if physical, chemical and biological sciences are too hard for you to comprehend, so that you have to replace them with "nothing" and "magic." Tell me, how many witches have you hunted down this year?

Alright then, what terms do you put instead of "nothing" and "magic"? And just to clarify, I support one religion(Christianity) Not Wiccan(Witchcraft etc)

Oh and btw, I would like to add that even the top theoretical physicists are Theist, and/or Agnostic, some ever religious, such as Einstein, Michiu KaKu, and Stephen Hawking, so if science is your belief, and if your following Atheism, then you're just blindly going for an anti-religion state of mind.

RE: Religious views. - Killjoy - 06-25-2012

Evolution is not a religion either, it's a scientific theory.
And if you start bashing atheism, you will be breaking our rules regarding discrimination, in this case on religious ground.

Alright, I'll end it here

RE: Religious views. - Dylan - 06-25-2012

(06-25-2012, 03:06 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: Oh and btw, I would like to add that even the top theoretical physicists are Theist, and/or Agnostic, some ever religious, such as Einstein, Michiu KaKu, and Stephen Hawking, so if science is your belief, and if your following Atheism, then you're just blindly going for an anti-religion state of mind.

I will not bash other religions.

Thank you Killjoy...

RE: Religious views. - Haarek - 06-25-2012

I believe in science, and everything has an explanation.

And there has probably NEVER been something called nothing.
It is always something there, how could something have come up from nothing?
Our minds can't handle the tremendous reality that it always have been there.
What's time? without time, infinity is 100% logical
time is nothing.. There has ALWAYS been something there, therefore earth could be made.
Religion has stopped us from exploring the universe, without it, we would have been flying to Pluto in 2010.

I have nothing against religion, just saying.

(06-25-2012, 03:31 PM)Dylan Wrote:
(06-25-2012, 03:06 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: Oh and btw, I would like to add that even the top theoretical physicists are Theist, and/or Agnostic, some ever religious, such as Einstein, Michiu KaKu, and Stephen Hawking, so if science is your belief, and if your following Atheism, then you're just blindly going for an anti-religion state of mind.

I will not bash other religions.

Wait.. So Colonel Burger gets a free pass at mocking atheism, but when I post a picture that correctly details the events of christianity, albeit in another wording I am bashing? That, and Colonel Burger's picture directly attacks every single atheist by stating every single atheist "mocks your belief"? At the very least his picture should be removed aswell.

(06-25-2012, 02:39 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Tell me, how many witches have you hunted down this year?
Really?

RE: Religious views. - Killjoy - 06-25-2012

Your image was provoking flaming, posting it just after another user had been warned for similar acts isn't really a good thing to do.

Rearding them witches, I mean - if evolution is magic, who knows what other witchcraft is going on out there? Anyways, fixed it.

Now I am happy <.<

RE: Religious views. - Slick Rick - 06-25-2012

(06-25-2012, 03:06 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote:
(06-25-2012, 02:39 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Well CBurger, I'm sorry if physical, chemical and biological sciences are too hard for you to comprehend, so that you have to replace them with "nothing" and "magic." Tell me, how many witches have you hunted down this year?

Alright then, what terms do you put instead of "nothing" and "magic"? And just to clarify, I support one religion(Christianity) Not Wiccan(Witchcraft etc)

Oh and btw, I would like to add that even the top theoretical physicists are Theist, and/or Agnostic, some ever religious, such as Einstein, Michiu KaKu, and Stephen Hawking, so if science is your belief, and if your following Atheism, then you're just blindly going for an anti-religion state of mind.
" Hawking has stated that he is "not religious in the normal sense" and he believes that "the universe is governed by the laws of science. The laws may have been decreed by God, but God does not intervene to break the laws."[52] In an interview published in The Guardian newspaper, Hawking regarded the concept of Heaven as a myth, believing that there is "no heaven or afterlife" and that such a notion was a "fairy story for people afraid of the dark."

I wouldn't say Stephen Hawking is religious, but he apparently believes in a higher power.