Fearless Forums
Resignation. - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Resignation. (/showthread.php?tid=27881)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Resignation. - buffalobagingi - 03-13-2013

Since you said you'd occasionally "stop by" Since you're not a mod anymore, you can finally RP xD Not once have I seen you RP. Every time you were on you were moderating 24/7

RE: Resignation. - Theomenz - 03-13-2013

(03-13-2013, 02:02 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote: Since you said you'd occasionally "stop by" Since you're not a mod anymore, you can finally RP xD Not once have I seen you RP. Every time you were on you were moderating 24/7

Well moderating is a full-time job and usually wipes away any chances at RPing.

RE: Resignation. - Al sevenfold - 03-13-2013

(03-13-2013, 02:02 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote: Since you said you'd occasionally "stop by" Since you're not a mod anymore, you can finally RP xD Not once have I seen you RP. Every time you were on you were moderating 24/7

Salinsky rp's a lot actually, he manages to juggle tasks amazingly well.

RE: Resignation. - Old Man Jokhah - 03-13-2013

I refuse to say goodbye A-hole. Instead I'll just keep moving forward and help hold the line till you return. YOU WILL RETURN. I said it therefore it is so. I <3 Sally and he will always be mine, MINE!

But in all seriousness, like I told you before, handle yo ****, get your bearings, then return when your ready. We always got steam so it ain't goodbye anyway, brother. See ya when I see ya.

RE: Resignation. - Syntex - 03-13-2013

Salinsky !Sad

Awwh man you were a great moderator! you've done very well!
You know i will always be here for you if you need absolutely anything!
I respect your decision, i really hope things get better for you Smile

Kind Regards,

Scene

RE: Resignation. - Avalanchee - 03-13-2013

Goodbye Salinsky.
Thank you for your time as moderator.
Good luck IRL.

RE: Resignation. - HellShell - 03-13-2013

Daaaaamn.
Goodbye man, you were a great Mod and I hope we can stay in touch

RE: Resignation. - Callos - 03-13-2013

Thank you for all the amazing effort you put into moderating!
I wish you luck in sorting out your IRL issues, and in your future endeavors.

RE: Resignation. - Nuka - 03-13-2013

Bye Salinsky, you were a great moderator. I believe that you would have easily ranked up; But i understand that real matters [b] will [\b] take over. Bye!

RE: Resignation. - Salinsky - 03-13-2013

(03-12-2013, 11:08 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: Before I met you I always thought that minges never change

Early Summer 2012, I caught both you and Zealord breaking insane amount of rules at the same time, the reason why the two of you were banned for a pretty good while
By that time you probably knew me by a different nickname which is Donut1052
You have been raging over that ban for a very long time and I fixed one simple thought on my mind about you that you were a complete minge
Later you and Zealord decided to leave, after what you both got Perma banned (I guess) both from forums and server
I had a thought that I was the reason why you two left, felt a bit guilty

Late summer 2012, you both requested for an unban and it was accepted, I started seeing big difference in behavior
Still I was denying the fact that both of you might have became from minges to mature guys

Fall 2012, I have seen a lot of descent RPs and behavior from you. I kind of started to like you two so I thought if I should change my thoughts about you. But the "minges never change" was literally stuck in my head

Near End of 2012, I was surprised, how fast you regained respect from community members after being hated by quite a few people out here. You recieved moderator status. I was even proud of you, although never got a chance to know you personally

And now, I still don't know a lot about you, but you are first person to convince me that minges do change. They still can become mature
And this will be why it will be sad for me to see you leaving
The longest ban I've had was 1 week. The other one was per my request.

Zealord didn't get permed from the servers, ever. I did as I asked Mikey the Fox to do so, I got unbanned a few months later when I fixed my studying.

We were never banned from the forums either.. I think you're thinking about the wrong guys here.