LYNCHY & Glory
Hi Enclave,

Here's my take:

You have admitted to opening fire in the first instance, which does give them every right to fire back upon you.
Enclave Wrote:Fearing the worst when you're walking towards Nexus with a rifle I open fire

As for the second video, you retrieved your weapons from the Arms Locker knowing (ooc) that there was still a raid going on. If I was a raider raiding Nexus and I saw a Police Officer with their weapon out outside the front (in-character), I too would have opened fire knowing that the Police were actively trying to kill me. To avoid this in the future, it would be best to steer clear from the Arms Locker during an active raid after dying. They cant tell for sure that you just died, in-character, without metagaming.

I'm going to leave this open to give you a chance to respond, then I'll conclude it.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(05-16-2022, 03:28 PM)Awestruck Wrote: Hi Enclave,

Here's my take:

You have admitted to opening fire in the first instance, which does give them every right to fire back upon you.
Enclave Wrote:Fearing the worst when you're walking towards Nexus with a rifle I open fire

As for the second video, you retrieved your weapons from the Arms Locker knowing (ooc) that there was still a raid going on. If I was a raider raiding Nexus and I saw a Police Officer with their weapon out outside the front (in-character), I too would have opened fire knowing that the Police were actively trying to kill me. To avoid this in the future, it would be best to steer clear from the Arms Locker during an active raid after dying. They cant tell for sure that you just died, in-character, without metagaming.

I'm going to leave this open to give you a chance to respond, then I'll conclude it.
The thing was though there were only two officers on, no president or VP or any arrested people. From how I see it there wasn't really a reason to raid the Nexus. I completely understand they had every right to shoot back in the first shootout that I didn't record, but they killed the two officers, me and my friend, yet continued shooting. 

If both officers were under the New Life rule then there's no reason we should've shot them, and there's no reason they should've shot us. If they were raiding Nexus I would've assumed that they'd be entering Nexus instead of circling it and being right outside, but event still I don't see a reason for raiding Nexus.

I agree the first shootout was started by me, but what else is there to expect when you approach Nexus with a rifle ready to fire. The continued shooting though was unprovoked.
Safe to say, we can snub the first video. Although, I would like to know what the reason for the raid was. I will check the logs, but will wait for a response in the mean-time from Lynchy and/or Glory until I do.

As per your mention of NLR, it would be unclear to the attackers that you are not a threat or have NLR. They would not know you had NLR, they would just see a Police Officer with a gun. We mustn't blur the lines between in-character and out-of-character.
Kind Regards,

(05-16-2022, 04:47 PM)Awestruck Wrote: Safe to say, we can snub the first video. Although, I would like to know what the reason for the raid was. I will check the logs, but will wait for a response in the mean-time from Lynchy and/or Glory until I do.

As per your mention of NLR, it would be unclear to the attackers that you are not a threat or have NLR. They would not know you had NLR, they would just see a Police Officer with a gun. We mustn't blur the lines between in-character and out-of-character.

From my point of view my mate was in a gun fight with the police and after seeing him getting shot and him being allied with me i equipped n helped out the logs you will see from our view would be from SpaghettiFTW, Glory and LYNCHY
(05-16-2022, 04:47 PM)Awestruck Wrote: Safe to say, we can snub the first video. Although, I would like to know what the reason for the raid was. I will check the logs, but will wait for a response in the mean-time from Lynchy and/or Glory until I do.

As per your mention of NLR, it would be unclear to the attackers that you are not a threat or have NLR. They would not know you had NLR, they would just see a Police Officer with a gun. We mustn't blur the lines between in-character and out-of-character
Not to start more arguments but the first video was after both officers had gotten killed. Even I seem confused in the video as to why they shot me, because I know all the police died. 

I know though, IC and OOC are two different things, but just wanted to point that out. It is your decision though to take the first video into consideration or not.

I'll wait for them to make a counter-argument now.
(05-16-2022, 05:00 PM)L Y N C H Y Wrote:

From my point of view my mate was in a gun fight with the police and after seeing him getting shot and him being allied with me i equipped n helped out the logs you will see from our view would be from SpaghettiFTW, Glory and LYNCHY

Who was it that was initially in a shootout with the Police?
Kind Regards,

(05-16-2022, 06:06 PM)Awestruck Wrote:

There was 3 or 4 cops and as criminals there were Glory, me and SpaghettiFTW as a 3 started off at Izzies palace then to nexus
(05-16-2022, 06:08 PM)L Y N C H Y Wrote:

There was 3 or 4 cops and as criminals there were Glory, me and SpaghettiFTW as a 3 started off at Izzies palace then to nexus

So the raid started off at your base in Izzie's and then you migrated towards Nexus?
Kind Regards,

(05-16-2022, 06:10 PM)Awestruck Wrote:
(05-16-2022, 06:08 PM)L Y N C H Y Wrote:

So the raid started off at your base in Izzie's and then you migrated towards Nexus?
If there was a raid at the nightclub, then I was not aware of it at all. The first time where I exchanged shots with anyone was right outside Nexus. 

Also, I remember there only being two officers. One officer joined briefly amidst everything to unarrest a person we had just arrested, but I am pretty certain there were only two officers.
So from what I can tell there were 3 govt. officials that may or may not have been involved

Enclave - Police Sergeant
Raklo Potter - Police Officer
Megaladongo - SWAT Commander

Correct?
Kind Regards,