LYNCHY & Glory
Reported User(s): LYNCHY & Glory

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419707422 & STEAM_0:0:142960071

Date & Time (GMT): 15/5/22 @ 18:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
So the videos are pretty straightforward. It's Lynchy and Glory opening fire on me for no reason, or at least not a reason I'm aware of, twice in a row. In both videos, I had just spawned in, as obvious by the NLR timer. 

1st video.
In the first video I run from Nexus quickly because I had just died and had NLR there, I was in a shootout with the two reported users just before because I saw one of them pointing a rifle at me. I didn't catch that on video. After that, I get shot and run for cover. I didn't get the rest of the video, but I got killed shortly after this. I'm killed by Glory.

2nd video.
This takes place right after the first one. I started filming this time instead of getting playback clips because I almost expected them to shoot at me again. As seen in the video I've just spawned in and I'm heading from the gun locker, I'm equipping attachments and reloading when again I get shot for no discernible reason. I kill Glory and am killed by Lynchy.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/6jNv__Z101U
--involvedm

mf we were running down main street at first when you initially opened fire on all of us, and then a second time.

You were KOS for your multiple failed attempts at rdm
Love the clipped down video mate all this shows is us killing you doesnt show the leading up parts from when you and your team were shooting us
mf really started shooting first then loses the gunfight and posts a PR  Thinking
(05-15-2022, 05:20 PM)Enclave Wrote: I kill Glory and am killed by Lynchy.

that's cap homie you didn't kill me
On a more serious note, All these clips show is you getting killed does not show the build up if Logs are to be checked you`d see there was a stand off between cops and Criminals all your videos shows is you dying because you have trimmed the video down completely
Alright, just to respond to your comments.

I will agree it probably isn't too good for my case that I don't have the start of all this.

I have clips of our first exchange wherein one of you, I'm not sure who, approaches the Nexus with a rifle drawn. Pointed slightly down at the ground, but in the direction of Nexus. Fearing the worst when you're walking towards Nexus with a rifle I open fire. Maybe I should've asked you to drop the weapon or said something else before firing, but I can almost bet I'd be gunned down if I did.

I have parts of the clip, but not all of it. I have most of the shootout though. And with what you said with "stand off between cops and criminals" yeah there was, after you approached Nexus with a rifle and shot the only two officers on, technically a SWAT and an officer, and after having killed both of us you shouldn't continue shooting at me when both of us died and by that should have the Past Life rule. You shoot unprovoked two times, none of the officers would have remembered anything because all the officers died.
Enclave Can you please add both user's SteamIDs to the report?
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The whole thing is trimmed down to a maximum now if people get punished for a clip that shows you dying and nothing else realising how easy it is to shoot someone, get killed then only record the part of which you die in. If logs are to be checked then you`d see an even fight between cops and criminals it was an ongoing fight for quite some time
(05-16-2022, 08:47 AM)Edned Wrote: Enclave Can you please add both user's SteamIDs to the report?

I apologise for only adding one SteamID. I was at the time only able to get a hold of one of the IDs.

I've updated the post itself, but here they are.

Glory's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142960071

Lycnhy's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419707422