Ok, what is the problem?
I know there are DDoS attacks and stuff, I know there can be bad lags, but I want to know what the problem is with the servers going dead or just crashing a lot. My friend actually complained to me, and I am not familiar with the problem. This has been going on for a long time, when is this going to be fixed? Is anyone working on fixing it at all? Because it has been going on for too long. I just want to know.
Unless you have 4.5 million dollars to buy a mega-server from IBM, I don't think the problem will go away in the near future.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 2 users Like Toxic's post:
  • PiqueRoz, WorldWideCoffee
[Image: 35qnym.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(02-17-2012, 02:01 AM)Toxic Wrote: Unless you have 4.5 million dollars to buy a mega-server from IBM, I don't think the problem will go away in the near future.

If I win the lottery I will send 5 million to this server. Seriously, not even for the DDoS just because I love you all.
The following 2 users Like The_Alpha_Dog's post:
  • equal, Snowslain
The dedicated has been having a few hardware problems lately and last i checked soul was maybe planning for another host migration if it keeps up, the servers OS keeps messing up and it causes the gamemode to ... hiccup.

please dont keep posting these threads, soul knows the server is having problems and has been trying to contact the hosting and get the problem fixed.

also i would like to put out that v2d is not down due to ddos, i repeat it is NOT a ddos, just hardware problems.

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.